Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
shes got a phd in electrical engineering from priceton i find it hard to believe shes a gold digger
notice it was her 8000 deposit on the venue
if anything she was marrying some dude below her grade
that wanted to be taken care of for the rest of his life in the event of a divorce
:sas1:
them double standards sheesh

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
it said she wouldn't sign the prenup

the guy was likely a millionaire trying to protect his assets

most women don't want to work for 40 years, they wanna eventually fall back and let a nikka take care of them

even those educated chicks. they just looking for a rich cat so they can eventually be a stay at home mom and bake cookies

/thread

Cat was obviously richer than her and she was either seriously offended at having to sign the prenup, or wanted ol boy's money.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Got my wife a fat transfer. Ass so phat now. Gotta carry a gat now:noah:

Titties so d cup natural.

The perfect paag.

nikkas like :wtf:
post-40935-Wilfred-Mott-crying-gif-Imgur-1HXe.gif

This goldigging bytch can fukk outta here though still:camby:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did anyone find out who was the guy she didnt marry tho?!!? I'm confused on why she didnt sign a prenup if she was already making good money on her own?!? :wtf:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol: people are caping for this golddigger? She's trying to make herself look good for not signing a prenup!

I don't care how much SHE makes or what her job is, her fiance must have been making way more if she wasn't willing to walk away from a marriage with what she came in with. I noticed the story strategically leaves out what HE does for a living.

You all falling for the rope-a-dope. Some sad ass looking kids eating good and everybody forgets the core of the story; this woman refused to get married OVER HER PRENUP!
This! I wouldn't be surprised if she was marrying a wealthy cac that comes from money. His parents probably were like she not living off our money. Get that pre nup. People change when they get married. They get comfortable. Doesn't matter how much money she makes now. But what if she just stops working and is like fukk it. A pre nup keeps a chick in line. Remember the male is the only one that takes a hit when in divorce.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
because gold digging usually means you enter/stay in a relationship to attain wealth.

She cancelled a marriage because she wasn't willing to give up wealth IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT THE MARRIAGE DIDN'T WORK OUT. That tells you right there she's a gold digger on a whole new level. She wanted the option to walk away with 1/2 that dude's shyt as soon as the ink dried. She said NO, and he didn't budge :salute:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I didn't say he shouldn't want to protect himself, I just said it's offensive. I was asked to sign one, I was stunned, hurt, saddened and offended. I understand why he needed to do it but I was still shocked.

The fukk you hurt for? This isn't 1816, females are the ones asking for divorce 70% of the time and they're not walking away starving. This is your world ladies, stop crying about it.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i never said i know lots

I know bytches who have masters that make good money and want rich husbands.

i'm 29 went to a top 3 hs in nyc, and also went to one of the best colleges in nyc.

Is it really hard to believe that i know bytches with masters degrees?

Lol knowing chicks with a masters who want rich husbands isn't the same as a chick with a fukking PHD in engineering at a top like 5 college in the US :mjlol:

No one just pursues a PHD just because they like learning and education with the objective of finding a rich guy to take care of them :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This! I wouldn't be surprised if she was marrying a wealthy cac that comes from money. His parents probably were like she not living off our money. Get that pre nup. People change when they get married. They get comfortable. Doesn't matter how much money she makes now. But what if she just stops working and is like fukk it. A pre nup keeps a chick in line. Remember the male is the only one that takes a hit when in divorce.

Yep, that's a good theory. The family isn't interested in losing institutional wealth. The fact that she took it this far tells me that she wasn't expecting this outcome, thought he was going to cave.
Lol knowing chicks with a masters who want rich husbands isn't the same as a chick with a fukking PHD in engineering at a top like 5 college in the US :mjlol:

No one just pursues a PHD just because they like learning and education. :comeon:

You ever have a conversation with these females? I'm not saying all or even *most* women are in it to get man with money, but lots of them look at it like making yourself look more desirable to very successful men. A CEO isn't marrying a waitress. I remember once at a bar listening to this crowd of sorority looking chicks going in on one of their friends for not taking school seriously and one of htem said "she wants to marry some rich guy but you have to have something to offer him." All the rest of them were "I know, right!"

Women are trying to marry up so they figure whatever level they're on they'll get a man doing bigger numbers.