Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expose you have literally no idea what you are talkin bout brehs :mjlol:

If you think PhD tenured professors at decent universities are making only making 50k, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas with your name on it :blessed:

TheColi.com :mjlol:
Plenty of full time professors with PhDs at the community college i went to were making 50k to 60k. Big universities though is a different story.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
She kinda cute, please no gold-digging and she got her own money?

There may be a wedding after all brehs, stay tuned :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
i salute her dinner for the needy but wonder why this/these Ivy Leaguer/s didn't discuss finances before investing in the reception.

Most couples don't. This is why I value Japanese Women a lot.

My Woman and I sat down and hashed out all the topics before even moving in. I'm not saying every Japanese Woman will be this responsible but the likelihood of being open to such a discussion is 10x greater than dealing with an American and 2x-3x more likely than dealing with any other East Asian Woman.

They are raised properly often to take life seriously. Finances, household duties, etc.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
These Chinese come to America and own us in education :wow:

Don't fall for that BS. Chinese and all those other Asians like to stunt like they're smarter and more educated, but when you adjust for income of the parents they perform like everyone else. The kids we tend to see doing well are the children of the super rich that have the money to send their kids to the US to get educated. They're not super students. In fact, I can tell you anecdotally Chinese students aren't viewed in a good light anymore because of how much academic cheating and fraud there is in their culture. Some recent news stories about it online, too lazy to post links.

I used to think they were super students too until I started having classes with some of them :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't fall for that BS. Chinese and all those other Asians like to stunt like they're smarter and more educated, but when you adjust for income of the parents they perform like everyone else. The kids we tend to see doing well are the children of the super rich that have the money to send their kids to the US to get educated. They're not super students. In fact, I can tell you anecdotally Chinese students aren't viewed in a good light anymore because of how much academic cheating and fraud there is in their culture. Some recent news stories about it online, too lazy to post links.

I used to think they were super students too until I started having classes with some of them :mjlol:
I was talking about the foreign Chinese students who populate our top institutions. I get what you're saying but many Asians are total math and science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) wizards.

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I was talking about the foreign Chinese students who populate our top institutions. I get what you're saying but many Asians are total math and science (Biology, Physics, Chemistry) wizards.

The truth about this issue is somewhere in the middle. The poor Asian classmates (Vietnam and etc..) that l had actually did math games in their spare time while l played x-box. This allowed them to breeze through classes but they struggled in group projects. They turned themselves into calculators that lacked creativity when numbers weren't involved (bad for engineers). The rich Chinese Asians on the other hand...just cheated.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth about this issue is somewhere in the middle. The poor Asian classmates (Vietnam and etc..) that l had actually did math games in their spare time while l played x-box. This allowed them to breeze through classes but they struggled in group projects. They turned themselves into calculators that lacked creativity when numbers weren't involved (bad for engineers). The rich Chinese Asians on the other hand...just cheated.
Sure, but there are a billion Chinese people. It's shouldn't be surprising or hard to believe that there are those who don't cheat and actually are really super smart in the Maths and Sciences.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Everyone should be doing this, instead of having ostentatious, gaudy weddings in the 50-100k range.....Or at least a portion of it.

Johnny Joestar

oraoraoraoraoraora
Daps
Reppin
USA
The story: Woman doesn't get married because she didn't want to sign a prenup, and uses her money to bless some kids with a good ass time.

The Coli's version: Gold digging whore denies a man a wife and is still somehow a gold digger.

Y'all are some cynical motherfukkers.

Daps
A good portion of blacks especially in the hood are focused on the latest dance moves, Jordans,and sports not academics. These foreigners ain't playing when it comes to education.
i think we should factor in the access to quality education. just because kids go to school regularly does not mean that they are getting fair access to a quality education, especially if they live in a school districts that lack resources.

i don't know what the chinese education system is like across the board but from the exposure i got it seems that that country takes education seriously and makes sure its citizens have access to quality education. the same cannot be said of the U.S. people like rep. ron paul openly state that education is not a right. if this country constantly under funds K-12 education and has the attitude that it isn't a right should we really be shocked when the poorest citizens, which usually comprises of blacks and hispanics/atinos, are behind?