Bride invites 60 needy kids to her NY wedding reception after she refused to sign a prenup

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly someone's never been married before, nor hung around PhDs.
Prenuptial agreements are good.
If she got her PhD she's likely going into teaching, and professors only make 50k a year, and that's after they're tenured.
Bride and/or her family are traditionally supposed to pay for the wedding.
She already has a child.
Prenuptial agreements would be the protection of his assets, not hers.
Be bad at logic trying to look bold by refuting a point, brehs and brehettes.

Expose you have literally no idea what you are talkin bout brehs :mjlol:

If you think PhD tenured professors at decent universities are making only making 50k, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas with your name on it :blessed:

TheColi.com :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Expose you have literally no idea what you are talkin bout brehs :mjlol:

If you think PhD tenured professors at decent universities are making only making 50k, I have some oceanfront property in Kansas with your name on it :blessed:

TheColi.com :mjlol:
What Happens to Students When Their Professors Are on Welfare
I was thinking Adjunct.
Ivy Profs make quite a bit more. My understanding is skewed by information from my school (private religious/religion-affiliated schools have a lower average salary than others.
She's not teaching at all apparently, she's the VP of NYLI :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, prenups specify how assets will be divided in the event the marriage does not last. This could include assets belonging to either the husband or wife, what either party would receive (home, cash, other properties) and can even include additional stipulations based on other criteria ( years married, number of children, unfaithfulness).

How is it a bad deal? The gist of a prenup is basically you don't take anything I have when I come into marriage. I don't see how in 2016 a man not doing this. I can't believe women actually have the nerve to get mad when a man asks to sign one these days. If a woman doesn't build wealth with her spouse, she doesn't deserve half his shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
The contagion has been spreading to China for some time now, but basically if the chick is Chinese but born in America - For all intended purposes she's American and damaged.

Any Woman born on this soil regardless of ethnicity or religion you will have problems with. This is an important distinction to recognize, so don't think you can get a 1st generation girl anymore and think she will be raised with traditional values. Once she born in a U.S. hospital the Bey Lemonade culture indoctrination has already begun.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She sounds like a westernized Asian woman. So does your stereotype really apply here? The type of "Asian woman" you're referring too probably would have signed the prenup.

Not really. She didn't come to the U.S. until College. She's probably has a thick Chinese accent. Grew up serving her parents green tea and shyt. I think its worth mentioning that she has a 6 year old child. Could the father of the child proposed or is this some simp rich NYC cac?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The contagion has been spreading to China for some time now, but basically if the chick is Chinese but born in America - For all intended purposes she's American and damaged.

Any Woman born on this soil regardless of ethnicity or religion you will have problems with. This is an important distinction to recognize, so don't think you can get a 1st generation girl anymore and think she will be raised with traditional values. Once she born in a U.S. hospital the Bey Lemonade culture indoctrination has already begun.
She didn't come to America until college.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Damn just read deeper into the story.This is one of those rags to riches girls who act like Men.

When a female grows up in poverty often she either tries to go for a really rich guy or become rich herself and protect her wealth at all costs. They are in a defensive mentality 24/7 and any arguments you have with her will always be about money.

Avoid females who grow up in a poverty situation at all costs, whether you come from money or not. Unless they demonstrate they have a balanced mindset and aren't in that scarcity mindset.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I have a formula to avoid Women like this no matter what country you are talking about though. I should really write it down some day and sell it online.

Finding a good Woman these days is truly rocket science. And for better or worse I'm a chief engineer/researcher in that department.