Brehs why is Philly so violent?

semtex

:)
Daps
This city isn't really violent, it's mostly a few concentrated areas that have most of the violence

You never heard about horses in Philly's hoods?

8bb8b7df2b502987818b686eab5a791d.jpg

gnK5dYN.jpg

Horsez N da Hood.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Are there any particular areas you would recommend in Philly to invest in real estate?

West mostly as University City begins to expand and gentrify. With the scam of colleges in full effect you can eat with renting out homes to college students. That bubble is going to burst eventually, so do it soon...

Daps
Born and raised in North Philly and it's a generation of poor disinfranchised people who has a me personally. nikkas in Philly are very jealous and hate on each no matter what and it doesn't help that I can grab a burner for 50 dollars... my homie from high school was selling hammers making a killing.

Philly also is segregated and the Irish/Italians/Jews run the city and blacks are assigned shytty city working jobs. Unions are controlled by other ethic groups and Blacks have no support.

Generations of prison had a neighbor who sons and grandsons all prison shyt is a cycle. shyt sad because Philly has the nicest surburbs l in the nation and with that when blacks make it they leave the city and never come back

Exactly.

Which is why i don't understand why the Dems support unions and convince black people that unions are good when it's that exact system that has been controlling cities with large black populations.

Unions are mob run.

I went to the Mob museum in Vegas. Eye opening. Taught me a lot.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This city isn't really violent, it's mostly a few concentrated areas that have most of the violence

8bb8b7df2b502987818b686eab5a791d.jpg

gnK5dYN.jpg

The horses in the hood thing, also occurs in Houston, OKC, etc. Interesting phenomenon that has it's roots in the Black Cowboys of this nation. They basically decided to carry their traditions with them into Urban Areas. There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn where the federation of black cowboys is located at.
New York City Federation of Black Cowboys - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
this the LA i remember

this is exactly how eastside long baech looked when i lived there

i dont kno what nikkas talkin about Cali hoods look nice

needa stop watching Baby Boy

east side lbc looked nice when I rolled through....lewis..locust..21st..mlk etc...but I didn't go too much into the side streets

:whoa:

east side ecc hood and watts tho

:francis:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is why :mjgrin:

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
North-Philly.jpg
philly24.png
philly15.png

[morpheusvoice] What if I told you.. there are ALOT of places in Philly don't look like this. Real rap. [/morpheusvoice]

Are people in this thread actually FROM Philly or naw? Born (North) and raised(West) in Philly, lived here for 31 years. Now, I live in between Fairmount and Center City. Do a lot of places in philly have this rowhome format? Sure. But to say that these images represent Philly as a whole is being maddd disingenuous.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The horses in Philly shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. Jersey/Philadelphia has the most horses in the country.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The horses in the hood thing, also occurs in Houston, OKC, etc. Interesting phenomenon that has it's roots in the Black Cowboys of this nation. They basically decided to carry their traditions with them into Urban Areas. There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn where the federation of black cowboys is located at.
New York City Federation of Black Cowboys - Wikipedia

so it's urban cowboys boarding horses in the hood and occasionally the horses roam freely ?

that's some real country shyt btw

• Dap
Reactions: Meh