Brehs why is Philly so violent?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Im not mad coward. Stop reading fukking typed words like we face to face coward.

:laff: Quit taking yourself and your city so fukking serious. You don't have to agree, I don't care either fukking way

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
How am I taking myself seriously? You aren't making sense. I just said what you said was lie p*ssy.

See there's different views that we would see as bad neighborhood. Myself, people on my facebook from the area, and the people I talked to in that hospital seem to agree with me. Now if there's something worst than that I didn't see it, and I am happy I didn't :dead: Now you can debate with yourself whether an opinion is truth or lie with yourself.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
:dwillhuh: is Rochester really that bad?

I'm from the south but I have relatives up there. Always want me to come visit but all I hear is bad stories about it.

I lived in the Roc. For a city of its size, yeah it is bad but to be honest 90% of the killings are acquaintances down with that life. I got my hair cut in and have friends in the supposed "no go" areas like around Jefferson, Lyell, Thurston, etc. Never had a problem but I don't chill on the street at 1 AM either. Go visit, keep your wits and don't do dumb shyt and you will be fine.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
West mostly as University City begins to expand and gentrify. With the scam of colleges in full effect you can eat with renting out homes to college students. That bubble is going to burst eventually, so do it soon...
Good point, but do you think it might be too late. UPenn and speculators gobbling down West like Hungry Hippos...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do Philly and Baltimore still have open drug air markets or is it like every other city now (delivery via phone)?

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh: is Rochester really that bad?

I'm from the south but I have relatives up there. Always want me to come visit but all I hear is bad stories about it.

Oh yeah, don't go in the winter. I'm form down south too and that stuff will have you :merchant:snow wise. Between May and October is safest. I would go during the week of the Jazz Fest since that is one of the best summer events. Lots of good festivals in the summer you can do while you are there.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
A few years back I would have said West Philly but UPenn has bought most of that and prices are already elevated. @Leasy I think might say North Philly. North Philly is a big area though so you have to be specific.

This city is growing so fast shyt might be late if you don't have millions. North Philly is huge and there are only certain parts that are changing for example, Cecil B Moore Diamond Street Oxford Street Susquehanna. From 12th to probably 20th street because of Temple. Francisville got taken over already.

West Philly is all Penn and Drexel which you would call Ucity but Drexel expanding to the bottom of West Philly bad neighborhood of Philly for centuries. shyt Ucity getting its own skyscrapers now as wel shyt is a rap and a lot of New Yorker investors heading there now.

Downtown is all Comcast and they making their second tower now but the third one about to be announce have a friend in the union told me this week. The premiums outlet malls will be open 2018 and all the major stores expensive and non expensive is moving in. Like there are no areas South Philly is garbage and unless you close to downtown don't invest. North Philly is huge it's bigger than some America cities and there are certain spots not advancing yet. Southwest don't touch and North east getting horrible except for Far northeast philly