Brehs why is Philly so violent?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Born and raised in North Philly and it's a generation of poor disinfranchised people who has a me personally. nikkas in Philly are very jealous and hate on each no matter what and it doesn't help that I can grab a burner for 50 dollars... my homie from high school was selling hammers making a killing.

Philly also is segregated and the Irish/Italians/Jews run the city and blacks are assigned shytty city working jobs. Unions are controlled by other ethic groups and Blacks have no support.

Generations of prison had a neighbor who sons and grandsons all prison shyt is a cycle. shyt sad because Philly has the nicest surburbs l in the nation and with that when blacks make it they leave the city and never come back

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This city isn't really violent, it's mostly a few concentrated areas that have most of the violence

You never heard about horses in Philly's hoods?

8bb8b7df2b502987818b686eab5a791d.jpg

gnK5dYN.jpg

:dahell:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I go to Philly every once in a while, but I stay in the safe area :mjpls:. I accidentally drove down Broad Street for an appointment, and shyt had me like :dahell: @ some of the conditions that were there. When I drove by DC hoods, those at least had decent houses and what not. Felt bad for them, this country fukked us over.
This clown ass lying p*ssy said driving down Broad st. FOH Broad St rough? I know you a bytch and a half.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I hear Kensington ain't nuthin to fukk with
Man that shyt like anywhere else unless you a burbs nikka. Anybody for the hood knows what time it is. shyt ain't no different no matter where you at. Mind your business and or don't be involved with the dumb shyt you good for the most part. That's Philly or any other place.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I need to know what's up in Baton Rouge and Sacramento :scust:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
If I lived in Philly,I'd be flossing like a MF on a horse. My joint would be all black. I'd name it Shadow or some shyt. I'd be bending them corners, ghost riding and all that shyt. The world would hate me!
Pull up on a breh on some John Wayne shyt .... What's bracking pilgrims ?? :wow:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just joking breh...relax. I just noticed the difference. People down south, even the hood nikkas, are just very very kind and warm with people. Until there's disrespect and those same cats will split your whole face open :mjlol: Up north, there's no such hospitality and nice behavior. It's grimyness from the door.

I'm visiting my fiance's folks down here in small town GA, and nikkaz in the hood really do wave at you when you ride by without even knowing you. That definitely doesn't happen in Baltimore.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's crazy that you know about that running man
:mjlol:

He got jumped a year or two ago:mjcry:

Only thing really different about here is the seafood and the only horses are from the Aarabs. Dudes that sell fruit from horse drawn cars

Don't forget we had Batman too. He was hit by a car and killed when his Bat Mobile broke down about a year ago.

It almost sounds like I'm making this shyt up.
"Baltimore Batman" Dies After Being Hit by Car

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
I can understand the violence in places like that.

Cali hoods not so much. I fully understand the socioeconomic aspect of it. But still, dudes in decent-looking single family homes with palm trees and manicured lawns spraying each other up with AKs over petty shyt kinda has me like :dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

Nah, most of the violence comes from the projects/section 8 apartments that's scattered all throughout these hoods. You got some decent looking houses in between on some streets, but it don't all look like that.

tumblr_oisdpnUTZ01u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdojGlfm1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdo1l0do1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdngzEEb1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdp4sZ0H1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdmbPGbf1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisftayDEg1u7t2opo1_1280.png

Opulence stares at you daily in Cali.
Those neighborhoods are poor in comparison.

You can't just say "Cali" when we're talking about specific neighborhoods. Every major city got wealthy parts. Just because "opulence stares at you daily" doesn't mean everyone has the means to attain it.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man. I be kinda obsessed with how places like B More and Philly looks visually. It's just so different from The D cause the majority of Detroit has residential streets with either brick houses or siding. But Detroit is more fukked up visually than all the shyt East of Michigan. We literally have blocks with ALL bandos of full blocks with no houses at all.

East Coast housing is just weird to me. Now, it's a lot of apartments here, but shyt will be on the corners of the residential house blocks, we don't have any areas that's dominated by apartments (outside of downtown and Highland Park and HP is still mostly street blocks with houses).

We ain't had a million residents since the 90's and Detroit is 91% black, we are around 600,000 residents and catching bout 350-500 bodies per year, nikkas here kill for anything. I hate that shyt, but it's a reality to me so we live on the edge at all times. I own property in different areas and where I stay at is fukked up now (use to be beautiful in the 90's) but my block is good, Google earth that shyt (East Warren and Devonshire 48224).

The Mid West is built so much different than the East Coast it's crazy, but nikkas are still on that tip in both places. Are we really just fukkin savages or did America place us in these areas to create poverty like living conditions:mjpls:.

Now, nikkas on here that see me post knows that my fam has money, my OG has a nice ass crib off 13 mile and Hoover/Van Dyke in the burbs. She wants me to move out of the hood so bad but it's just my comfort zone. shyt, I got a full bedroom and big ass basement the size of 2 apartments at her house. Like literally, that shyt is fukkin huge. She would rather me live down there than stay in the city. That should tell u something. As a parent, u should want your kids to GTFO when they are grown :mjpls:.

Dope thread though. Generic subject but it was followed by some dope replies. I fukks wit yall on here.