Brehs why is Philly so violent?

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Man. I be kinda obsessed with how places like B More and Philly looks visually. It's just so different from The D cause the majority of Detroit has residential streets with either brick houses or siding. But Detroit is more fukked up visually than all the shyt East of Michigan. We literally have blocks with ALL bandos of full blocks with no houses at all.

East Coast housing is just weird to me. Now, it's a lot of apartments here, but shyt will be on the corners of the residential house blocks, we don't have any areas that's dominated by apartments (outside of downtown and Highland Park and HP is still mostly street blocks with houses).

The Mid West is built so much different than the East Coast it's crazy, but nikkas are still on that tip in both places. Are we really just fukkin savages or did America place us in these areas to create poverty like living conditions:mjpls:.

Sheeit, look at the houses in these Chicago neighborhoods. Did people actually think things would get better just because the project buildings were torn down? They're still living in poverty.

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm visiting my fiance's folks down here in small town GA, and nikkaz in the hood really do wave at you when you ride by without even knowing you. That definitely doesn't happen in Baltimore.
thats a small town

you think nikkas doing that in Dallas or New Orleans or Houston? :comeon:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:mjlol:

Nah, most of the violence comes from the projects/section 8 apartments that's scattered all throughout these hoods. You got some decent looking houses in between on some streets, but it don't all look like that.

tumblr_oisdpnUTZ01u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdojGlfm1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdo1l0do1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdngzEEb1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdp4sZ0H1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdmbPGbf1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisftayDEg1u7t2opo1_1280.png

You can't just say "Cali" when we're talking about specific neighborhoods. Every major city got wealthy parts. Just because "opulence stares at you daily" doesn't mean everyone has the means to attain it.

soon as I saw that first picture I knew it was the east side

east side hella grimey looking

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
soon as I saw that first picture I knew it was the east side

east side hella grimey looking
this the LA i remember

this is exactly how eastside long baech looked when i lived there

i dont kno what nikkas talkin about Cali hoods look nice

needa stop watching Baby Boy

Daps
Philly has a lot of active fathers.
A lot of brehs SAW their pops in the street and followed.
You do what puts food on the table fastest.
Imagine a 16 year old being responsible for paying most of the bills because MAMA is a dopefiend?

That disgusting. These people should not be procating. To many desensitize people who bring each other down.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:mjlol:

Nah, most of the violence comes from the projects/section 8 apartments that's scattered all throughout these hoods. You got some decent looking houses in between on some streets, but it don't all look like that.

tumblr_oisdpnUTZ01u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdojGlfm1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdo1l0do1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdngzEEb1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdp4sZ0H1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisdmbPGbf1u7t2opo1_1280.png

tumblr_oisftayDEg1u7t2opo1_1280.png

You can't just say "Cali" when we're talking about specific neighborhoods. Every major city got wealthy parts. Just because "opulence stares at you daily" doesn't mean everyone has the means to attain it.
You misinterpreted my post.
That's WHY nikkas do what they do.

Kex

All Star
Daps
What are good parts to invest in in Philly:jbhmm:
Housing in west or north philly. Like I said college students penn/Drexel got west philly on some outrageous prices rn. Get a house and rent out rooms. You will be apart of the problem though. Cause shyt is sad how much they are trying to charge for apartments in west philly now.

North will probably be the same soon with Temple as they keep expanding up but that one might take a while.