Brehs why is Philly so violent?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Lead poisoned water
Has there been any studies on this? Isn't this why the eras of our parents and grandparents were so violent. If you think shyt is bad now, those figures coming out of the 60's, 70's, and 80's are bonkers.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
This is why :mjgrin:

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
North-Philly.jpg
philly24.png
philly15.png

philly got some crazy urban decay

i feel real uncomfortable in alotta east coast ghettos

its a way diff feel from out in LA

shyts jus completely run down n sketchy lookin out there in philly, baltimore, etc

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
philly got some crazy urban decay

i feel real uncomfortable in alotta east coast ghettos

its a way diff feel from out in LA

shyts jus completely run down n sketchy lookin out there in philly, baltimore, etc

it was even worse before

now a lot of the abandoned buildings have been torn down so you see a lot of blocks with just a few houses left over

but before it was a bunch of boarded, half burned and just generally destroyed houses sorrounding seemingly fine looking ones

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Living in a rowhome is considered a bad thing now? When did living in a detached house become a measure of success?
nikkas like him are why DC is gonna be for cacs.
They think a Dominion Home in some planned subdivision is better than a brick rowhouse in a historically black neighborhood.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
nikkas like him are why DC is gonna be for cacs.
They think a Dominion Home in some planned subdivision is better than a brick rowhouse in a historically black neighborhood.
Except for a few apartments I lived in when I got from underneath my people Ive always lived in rowhomes. There's rowhomes in this city going for $300,000 plus. People obviously have no idea what theyre talking about

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
RICO Laws of the 80s, war on drugs (manufactured by the government), and the destabilization of the nuclear family left Philly hoods in a wasteland.

Philly, B-More, DC, NO, Trenton, Camden, Newark, aren't by accident, but by design...

I won't say it was the laws in Philly but the racism. Philly at one point going back to 50s on down was almost all white all these neighborhoods yall seeing were once cac neighborhoods because of the factories. Once those jobs left blacks came up they left and moved to the surburbs.

Man. I be kinda obsessed with how places like B More and Philly looks visually. It's just so different from The D cause the majority of Detroit has residential streets with either brick houses or siding. But Detroit is more fukked up visually than all the shyt East of Michigan. We literally have blocks with ALL bandos of full blocks with no houses at all.

East Coast housing is just weird to me. Now, it's a lot of apartments here, but shyt will be on the corners of the residential house blocks, we don't have any areas that's dominated by apartments (outside of downtown and Highland Park and HP is still mostly street blocks with houses).

We ain't had a million residents since the 90's and Detroit is 91% black, we are around 600,000 residents and catching bout 350-500 bodies per year, nikkas here kill for anything. I hate that shyt, but it's a reality to me so we live on the edge at all times. I own property in different areas and where I stay at is fukked up now (use to be beautiful in the 90's) but my block is good, Google earth that shyt (East Warren and Devonshire 48224).

The Mid West is built so much different than the East Coast it's crazy, but nikkas are still on that tip in both places. Are we really just fukkin savages or did America place us in these areas to create poverty like living conditions:mjpls:.

Now, nikkas on here that see me post knows that my fam has money, my OG has a nice ass crib off 13 mile and Hoover/Van Dyke in the burbs. She wants me to move out of the hood so bad but it's just my comfort zone. shyt, I got a full bedroom and big ass basement the size of 2 apartments at her house. Like literally, that shyt is fukkin huge. She would rather me live down there than stay in the city. That should tell u something. As a parent, u should want your kids to GTFO when they are grown :mjpls:.

Dope thread though. Generic subject but it was followed by some dope replies. I fukks wit yall on here.

Basically take two trailers stack them on top of each other and that's a normal typical Philly row house depending where at. The favorites wanted to keep the workers close and have as many as possible in the same vicinity

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
North-Philly.jpg
philly24.png
philly15.png

All that shyt needs is some remodeling, which really isn't that expensive. nikkas gotta come together for that shyt tho. Like is it that hard to get that grass cut and repaint these buildings and get the pavement fixed? You could get all the shyt you need under $100 at Home Depot and get it cracking in a week...

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
North-Philly.jpg
philly24.png
philly15.png

First pic: Waitaminute...is that a backalley? Because how you get cars going on both side of the street?

Second & Third pic: Wow...like the South Bronx in the 80's....

Fourth pic: nikkas in philly started riding horses!?!? Is it the apocalypse there or somethin??

Fifth pic: Damn...that looks like Baltimore...