Brehs why is Philly so violent?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
The horses in the hood thing, also occurs in Houston, OKC, etc. Interesting phenomenon that has it's roots in the Black Cowboys of this nation. They basically decided to carry their traditions with them into Urban Areas. There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn where the federation of black cowboys is located at.
New York City Federation of Black Cowboys - Wikipedia

I've seen parts of East NY that look like Alabama, but I never seen any horses just randomly walking around out there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why but Philly reminds me of a southern city located in the North.

Oh yeah why is it so violent?

Because of nikkas like this:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I even saw kids fist fighting in the streets(playing around) with no parents in sight in broad daylght. Honestly, it pained me to see so many of our people struggling like that.

whats wrong with that?

that's just regular kid chit.

They need to make a movie about a young Philly gangbanger trying to getout the game with nothing but his wits and his horse to save him

philly don't gangbang

but LOL. I'm rollin right now.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I've seen parts of East NY that look like Alabama, but I never seen any horses just randomly walking around out there.
I believe you. I'm sure East NY has many urban praries like Southside Chicago. The empty lots and urban praries give even the most urban of areas a rural look.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
[morpheusvoice] What if I told you.. there are ALOT of places in Philly don't look like this. Real rap. [/morpheusvoice]

Are people in this thread actually FROM Philly or naw? Born (North) and raised(West) in Philly, lived here for 31 years. Now, I live in between Fairmount and Center City. Do a lot of places in philly have this rowhome format? Sure. But to say that these images represent Philly as a whole is being maddd disingenuous.

I'm from Wilmington, DE, lived in Chester for about 5 months, and i got family all up and through Chester, Camden and West Philly. I been up and through all of them for the last 28 years since the cities are all 10 - 30 mins away on 95. Obviously Philly isn't all fukked up. You got Fishtown, Northern Liberties, South Philly, Old City, Rittenhouse, U City, etc. etc. But there's ALOT of fukked up areas too. Let's not pretend for the Coli.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
you;'re a clown

i kno nikkas in altadena that would run ya poccets

p*ssy ass oakland nikka
I'm not from Oakland first off :skip:

2nd...I stayed on 43rd & Central on the Eastside of South Central and never even got tested by anybody over there...I've been all through the hoods in la and even dino in the valley and got love from nikkas and migos :mjgrin:

Lil square ass nikkas like you lived yo entire life staying in the house google crime statistics and articles you found on the net and brag about em

Stay in yo lane my nerd brehthern

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Can someone explain why ther are so many Muslims in Philly? How did that happen?

Philly was one of the largest Muslim cities in the country back in the day. One of the chapters were here and many famous folks lived here from Ali, X. Philly was also the muscle for the criminal activities and being Muslim was a way to hide it.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm not from Oakland first off :skip:

2nd...I stayed on 43rd & Central on the Eastside of South Central and never even got tested by anybody over there...I've been all through the hoods in la and even dino in the valley and got love from nikkas and migos :mjgrin:

Lil square ass nikkas like you lived yo entire life staying in the house google crime statistics and articles you found on the net and brag about em

Stay in yo lane my nerd brehthern
lol @ square

nikka shut up

u never ran no type of streets nor got no type of criminal record

who df u callin a square bozo?