Brehs why is Philly so violent?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I go to Philly every once in a while, but I stay in the safe area :mjpls:. I accidentally drove down Broad Street for an appointment, and shyt had me like :dahell: @ some of the conditions that were there. When I drove by DC hoods, those at least had decent houses and what not. Felt bad for them, this country fukked us over.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
All this shyt is overblown to be honest. 600 murders in a city of 2 milly ain't really shyt.

nikka that's still 600 people:dwillhuh:. For example, Toronto has 2.7mil people and will only have like 60 to 70 homicides. Chicago is almost the exact same size and almost has 800

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
RICO Laws of the 80s, war on drugs (manufactured by the government), and the destabilization of the nuclear family left Philly hoods in a wasteland.

Philly, B-More, DC, NO, Trenton, Camden, Newark, aren't by accident, but by design...

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
Atlanta too....my peoples out in Stone Mountain and Snellville so I visited alot. The hoods are decent-looking cribs...ranches and 2 level single family homes with yards but, people were thugging :skip: And they were thugs with manners too. Like they'd help your grandmom carry groceries in the house or whatever, then get right back to thugging lol....Memphis was like that too. Up in Philly, Jersey, Baltimore and NYC, it's just cold, dreary and fukked up looking. Project buildings everywhere. Different environment. Add Chicago to that list too. The crime rates up north are going down though actually. The Southern cities are worse from a crime perspective now which again makes no sense because like I said....their areas are much nicer looking and the standard of living/quality of life is more easy going down South but, they wilding anyway.

Called southern hospitality if we got beef with nikkas fukk we gonna take it out on old ladies for?