Brehs why is Philly so violent?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Called southern hospitality if we got beef with nikkas fukk we gonna take it out on old ladies for?

Just joking breh...relax. I just noticed the difference. People down south, even the hood nikkas, are just very very kind and warm with people. Until there's disrespect and those same cats will split your whole face open :mjlol: Up north, there's no such hospitality and nice behavior. It's grimyness from the door.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I keep hearing crazy ass stories from Chester. Like, shyt to keep you up at night. Is it as bad as they say?

Very very grimy. The small towns are worst than major cities because there's no good safe rich areas to balance it out. Just a whole small town full of grimyness.

I lived in Chester back in 2014 for a couple months. I didn't even feel comfortable walking back to my car at night. Think the neighborhoods you saw in The Wire for a visual :huhldup:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I love Philly. It feels like a bigger version of home. Lead poisoning there and here tho. All these row homes. And we these are two of the oldest cities in the country so most homes are at least 70-80 years old. Some homes are 100-150 years old

Everything from the abandoned houses, random horses in the hood, dirt bikes, down to clothes, music and grimy shyt too.

All philly need is a "running man" who jogs all over the city with a trash bag on . When I'm in Philly that shyt feels exactly like bmore. Even the philly cacs act like bmore cacs

Hell bmore is more like philly than PG or DC

Kex

All Star
Daps
Only in coli ca$h though :ufdup::smugfavre:
350x700px-LL-01c30179_Mase.gif

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Very very grimy. The small towns are worst than major cities because there's no good safe rich areas to balance it out. Just a whole small town full of grimyness.

I lived in Chester back in 2014 for a couple months. I didn't even feel comfortable walking back to my car at night. Think the neighborhoods you saw in The Wire for a visual :huhldup:
not true

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Everything from the abandoned houses, random horses in the hood, dirt bikes, down to clothes, music and grimy shyt too.

All philly need is a "running man" who jogs all over the city with a trash bag on . When I'm in Philly that shyt feels exactly like bmore. Even the philly cacs act like bmore cacs

Hell bmore is more like philly than PG or DC
That's crazy that you know about that running man
:mjlol:

He got jumped a year or two ago:mjcry:

Only thing really different about here is the seafood and the only horses are from the Aarabs. Dudes that sell fruit from horse drawn cars