Brehs why is Philly so violent?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I can understand the violence in places like that.

Cali hoods not so much. I fully understand the socioeconomic aspect of it. But still, dudes in decent-looking single family homes with palm trees and manicured lawns spraying each other up with AKs over petty shyt kinda has me like :dwillhuh:

Atlanta too....my peoples out in Stone Mountain and Snellville so I visited alot. The hoods are decent-looking cribs...ranches and 2 level single family homes with yards but, people were thugging :skip: And they were thugs with manners too. Like they'd help your grandmom carry groceries in the house or whatever, then get right back to thugging lol....Memphis was like that too. Up in Philly, Jersey, Baltimore and NYC, it's just cold, dreary and fukked up looking. Project buildings everywhere. Different environment. Add Chicago to that list too. The crime rates up north are going down though actually. The Southern cities are worse from a crime perspective now which again makes no sense because like I said....their areas are much nicer looking and the standard of living/quality of life is more easy going down South but, they wilding anyway.

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Atlanta too....my peoples out in Stone Mountain and Snellville so I visited alot. The hoods are decent-looking cribs...ranches and 2 level single family homes with yards but, people were thugging :skip: And they were thugs with manners too. Like they'd help your grandmom carry groceries in the house or whatever, then get right back to thugging lol....Memphis was like that too. Up in Philly, Jersey, Baltimore and NYC, it's just cold, dreary and fukked up looking. Project buildings everywhere. Different environment. Add Chicago to that list too. The crime rates up north are going down though actually. The Southern cities are worse from a crime perspective now which again makes no sense because like I said....their areas are much nicer looking and the standard of living/quality of life is more easy going down South but, they wilding anyway.
Stone Mountain and Snelville ain't Atlanta

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is why :mjgrin:

maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
North-Philly.jpg
philly24.png
philly15.png

Looking at those streets aggravate me and make me feel claustrophobic, look how close the houses are, maybe it's weird to me because I'm from the South, I've lived in the projects but we were never this damn close

Living conditions look like Haiti or some shyt

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Looking at those streets aggravate me and make me feel claustrophobic, look how close the houses are, maybe it's weird to me because I'm from the South, I've lived in the projects but we were never this damn close

Living conditions look like Haiti or some shyt

When I went to visit family in Philly, this is legit all you really see outside of Center City. Germantown is nice though, but all those places feel cramped as hell.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
If you went to the smaller nearby cities like Camden (across the river from Philly) or Chester (5-8 miles from Philly) you would have ran right back to the highway. Urban blight x1000. My uncle owns like five or six houses in Chester because you buy them bytches for like $3,000 at the auction. Rents them out to hood nikkas and just kicks back everyday.

I keep hearing crazy ass stories from Chester. Like, shyt to keep you up at night. Is it as bad as they say?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I always wondered why New Orleans was so much more violent than every else in the south

like its far and away the most dangerous city in the south and its been that way for like 30 years
And their justice system doesn't play down there
But still nikkas don't give a fukk
Angola ain't no punk