Brehs why is Philly so violent?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Philly has a lot of actice fathers.
A lot of brehs SAW their pops in the street and followed.
You do what puts food on the table fastest.
Imagine a 16 year old being responsible for paying most of the bills because MAMA is a dopefiend?

Believe me, I know all too well. I'm from 52nd and Baltimore born in the mid 80's. For every one dude that had their father in their life on a consistent basis, another didn't know their father, another had their father locked up, and another didn't see their pops regularly.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
This city isn't really violent, it's mostly a few concentrated areas that have most of the violence

You never heard about horses in Philly's hoods?

8bb8b7df2b502987818b686eab5a791d.jpg

gnK5dYN.jpg

:dead: well damn

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Being from here, violence is so engraved in Philly similar to places like bmore, st louis, and N.O.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Hoods stack on top hoods with too close proximity to each other. When I went there to visit my sister, I was shocked :dwillhuh: at how ran down it was when my uber drove through the hood. A lot of those hoods you can tell are falling apart. I even saw kids fist fighting in the streets(playing around) with no parents in sight in broad daylght. Honestly, it pained me to see so many of our people struggling like that.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Hoods stack on top hoods with too close proximity to each other. When I went there to visit my sister, I was shocked :dwillhuh: at how ran down it was when my uber drove through the hood. A lot of those hoods you can tell are falling apart. I even saw kids fist fighting in the streets(playing around) with no parents in sight in broad daylght. Honestly, it pained me to see so many of our people struggling like that.

If you went to the smaller nearby cities like Camden (across the river from Philly) or Chester (5-8 miles from Philly) you would have ran right back to the highway. Urban blight x1000. My uncle owns like five or six houses in Chester because you buy them bytches for like $3,000 at the auction. Rents them out to hood nikkas and just kicks back everyday.