Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

Terribleness

King on the Come up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WH
the dude on Man Vs. Food is a fat fukk...how do you eat all that food?..dude's shyts must be brutal

i hate that fat ass... eating delicious-looking foods until he's at the point of barfing. He finishes every meal looking like he was in pie eating contest all dirty and shyt... makes you not want the food.

Guy Fieri on the other hand only gets a bite or a couple of spoons and you can tell nikka just starving and wants to take a plate back to his seedy motel so he can microwave it when's done messing with the local prostitutes and waitresses. :smugfavre:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hate that fat ass... eating delicious-looking foods until he's at the point of barfing. He finishes every meal looking like he was in pie eating contest all dirty and shyt... makes you not want the food.

Guy Fieri on the other hand only gets a bite or a couple of spoons and you can tell nikka just starving and wants to take a plate back to his seedy motel so he can microwave it when's done messing with the local prostitutes and waitresses. :smugfavre:

:usure:

I feel Guy is deeply good, morally upstanding man. He's always bringing his son Hunter and his wife on his road trips.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yeah restaurant impossible had me looking at places with the :usure: face. Theres was one episode where they showed the beer taps which havent been cleaned in years was just filled with gunk and bacteria. Thats not something i even thought i had to worry about. That one episode where dude was barfing was when he pushed the stove back and all the food and grease that had fallen on the floor was just fermenting. If i was dude i would've kept the 10gs and made sure that place was never opened again.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I heard he got fukked up on coke and mescal one night and hit Anne Burrell :scusthov:

And then stayed for brunch the next day :ahh:

She didn't have them rubber crocs dangling on his shoulders, did she? :scusthov:

But, if he got meal out of it... :ehh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
This thread has me weak

:krs:

Everytime I promise I'm gonna swear off eating red meat, I run past Guy or Adam while channel surfing and see them at some hole in the wall sport outside of St. Louis, eating some burger that looks like it was made by Jesus of Nazereth himself...

:to:

Then I'm running up to 5 Guys, Red Robin or Fosters trying to find a suitable substitute for that Piff they be promoting but it's never as good as how I imagine it would be in my mind...

:huhldup:

I'm gonna take a road trip one of these days, with nothing put an ounce of kush, a pocket full of 20's and a bottle of Pepto...

:ahh:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
adam richman reminds me of the dude from king of queens

shyt be making me hungry always though, but they are great background shows and both are such natural hosts

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Then I'm running up to 5 Guys, Red Robin or Fosters trying to find a suitable substitute for that Piff they be promoting but it's never as good as how I imagine it would be in my mind...
Red Robin is pretty damn good. I didn't go to one until last year.

Their sweet potato fries are delicious :merchant: