Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Diners, Drive In and Dives :ahh:

:rudy: Why can't I find none of those eateries featured in the city, anywhere :noah:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
:myman:yeah chopped is my show.
I've seen them cook with goat brain, kidney's and hearts; and them joints be looking delicious. lol
my favorite ones are when they get the :smugdraper: looking chef who thinks they're gonna blow through the comp and they get chopped the first basket :russ:

I love Chopped.
Use to love Hell's Kitchen

Ol' dude would be just like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
real talk no reservations shyts all over any other cooking/travel channel show
I've seen every episode of No Reservations. Love that show. I got to get my travel on :to: But Diners, Drive Ins and Dives is the shyt too. I've pretty much seen every episode of the shyt too. He be killin' me when he finally takes a bite of the food they prepare for him.

Guy: *takes bite* :noah: "That sauce is killer, not too hot or too tangy. I taste the hint of the oregano and ghost chiles but it doesn't over power the sandwich *points at the meat in the sandwich while looking into the camera* you see that carmelization, that outer ring that seals in the moisture and texture and flavor of the meat. *looks at chef* you put your foot in this one bro" *gives a fist tap if its a male/a hug if its a female*

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Diners, Drive In and Dives :ahh:

:rudy: Why can't I find none of those eateries featured in the city, anywhere :noah:

:to: i know make a nikka want take a 4 or 5hr ride out your state to find one of these places

I seen this and was :wow: I need to take a trip to Maine

Last edited by a moderator:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I love that fukking show. I love it when Guy tries to be humorous but some of the chefs are more serious and look at him like, wtf.