Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I hate that restaurant possible show. I'm the type of person that always goes to hole in the wall/mom & pop places.

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah restaurant impossible had me looking at places with the :usure: face. Theres was one episode where they showed the beer taps which havent been cleaned in years was just filled with gunk and bacteria. Thats not something i even thought i had to worry about. That one episode where dude was barfing was when he pushed the stove back and all the food and grease that had fallen on the floor was just fermenting. If i was dude i would've kept the 10gs and made sure that place was never opened again.

After that episode I googled the restarant and the residents of the little town were heated.
Eventually they ran up on the town restaurant inspector at the light and were like Yo, how you gonna pass that dump's inspection:stopitslime:...had him stuttering.
Bigger issue they had was, if you passed that dump, how should we trust any inspections of the other establishments????
:smh::smh:

:scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
After that episode I googled the restarant and the residents of the little town were heated.
Eventually they ran up on the town restaurant inspector at the light and were like Yo, how you gonna pass that dump's inspection:stopitslime:...had him stuttering.
Bigger issue they had was, if you passed that dump, how should we trust any inspections of the other establishments????
:smh::smh:

:scusthov:

I've worked in a kitchen that have passed health inspection with a perfect 100 and i know that place was nasty. Restaurants are not as nearly clean as you think, even some of the nice ones have dirty disgusting kitchens.

If you are worried about germs eat at home.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How is that dude from Man V Food still alive? The shyt I see him eat on challenges be having me like :why::wow:

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn homeboy joey chestnut destroyed a giant burrito on MvF

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Anybody ever see one of these shows and then hit the grcoery store to try and make something they featured. That shyt never ends well brehs. :to:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm watching this episode of restaurant impossible and this dude is going in on this guys bbq place. He was like show me how u make your secret bbq sauce. And this dude literally brings out a gallon bottle of bbq sauce from the market and adds water and lemon juice; and that big chef was just shaking his head like
115247_o.gif

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i'm surprised dudes dont be getting mad as shyt. its been 2 times i've seen where the chef in competion gets real :pacspit: @ judges. i rememebr the one weird british hoe got extra heated. i want one of them smug judges to get choked out one time...

smh @ taking some random animals butthole and me transforming it to piff, and yo bytch ass is like
:shaq2: not enough paprika

:laff: :laff:

I had to come back to dis shyt. :laugh: