Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

Daps
Shows piff...but last time I was in Atlanta, I checked out a cafeteria type joint he had on there and he was hyping the place to no end....

got in there and the food was bland as fukk. Its like these fakkits cooking it never heard of seasonings.

What I shoulda done is found someone who likes pizza as much as me and hit up that carnivore pizza challenge dude did on man vs food in kennesaw.

I KNOW if I found someone who liked pizza as much as me, we could tear this shyt down:

DSC05068.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Shows piff...but last time I was in Atlanta, I checked out a cafeteria type joint he had on there and he was hyping the place to no end....

got in there and the food was bland as fukk. Its like these fakkits cooking it never heard of seasonings.

What I shoulda done is found someone who likes pizza as much as me and hit up that carnivore pizza challenge dude did on man vs food in kennesaw.

I KNOW if I found someone who liked pizza as much as me, we could tear this shyt down:

DSC05068.jpg
They get a heads up to when he's going to stop by their restaurant. any network host that's going to stop by they get their best out, the owner might hop in the kitchen and cook and he probably hasn't cooked shyt all year, they scrub the place down, etc. its all good though, that's to be expected.

-any of you guys check out 'Restaurant Impossible'? :sadcam: That's where you see the reality of some of the restaurant industry. that's a good show too

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get a heads up to when he's going to stop by their restaurant. any network host that's going to stop by they get their best out, the owner might hop in the kitchen and cook and he probably hasn't cooked shyt all year, they scrub the place down, etc. its all good though, that's to be expected.

-any of you guys check out 'Restaurant Impossible'? :sadcam: That's where you see the reality of some of the restaurant industry. that's a good show too

That show just makes you lose all faith in eating establishments.
Show after show is just horrid eateries that apparently are passing inspection while accomodating some of the worst filth immaginable.
One had Irv throwing up at the filth!....:what: pulling pink slime from the ice maker in another one......:gag:
Typically a 2nd or third gen restaurant...owners losing money hand over fist...dont care anymore about cooking/cleaning....... straight :scusthov:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's also unnecessarily jacked. He has a HHH body.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
the dude on Man Vs. Food is a fat fukk...how do you eat all that food?..dude's shyts must be brutal

Dude ain't done those challenges in 2 years now. I bet his system got all fukked up and had to stop They did MvF Nation last year, and now he's just going around peeping the best sammiches around, or whatever.

He went out like a king, tho :sadcam:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

:ooh:

i honestly havent had much food from a restaurant after seeing a few of those eps where spots had some FILTHY ASS kitches. brolic chef be having to spend the majority of the 10g's on cleaning out kitchens and shyt

He's also married to Gail Kim :yeshrug:
:ohhh: wow brolic chef is :win: