Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't watch them joints unless i just ate or i'm going to be eating soon. I feel one of Pavlov's dogs when those shows come on.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I watch a lot of Chopped.

They make 4 chefs use mystery ingredients to make an appetizer, entree, and dessert...but everything gets judged, and they're only given 30 minutes. They drop a chef after each round, winner gets 10Gs.

It's never that bad when I watch the shows, tho...my girl can cook, so I'm either eating a nice dinner when I'm watching it, or I have leftovers if I get the urge.

i feel like those brehs perform miracles...

*opens basket*
*sees eggplant, jello mix, canned prune juice*:sadcam:
*makes some ole off he wall pizza, that looks like a work of art*:smugfavre:
*gets chopped cuz didnt use enough salt*:dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i dont know i ate at a place from diners and drive ins; and one place from man vs food; and that food was kinda weak. I went there thinking i was gonna :eat:real well'; instead i was looking at that food with the :birdman: The problem is both those guys seem like they would eat whatever is on the plate; and as long as its free it tastes great. They couldn't have me host those shows cuz i'd prob go chef ramsey on them cats.

HIGHQuality

The Pig Is King
Daps
Reppin
Murder Mitten
You nikkas chef game must not be up to snuff. Us real culinarians know how to make something outta the shyt we got in the freezer. And to dude who needed crawfish sauce? 1 part flour, 1 part oil or melted butter breh.

That's all. :shaq:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You nikkas chef game must not be up to snuff. Us real culinarians know how to make something outta the shyt we got in the freezer. And to dude who needed crawfish sauce? 1 part flour, 1 part oil or melted butter breh.

That's all. :shaq:

Just because something has simple ingredients doesnt mean the average person gonna step into the kitchen without creating a disaster. A roux is one of the easiest things to fukk up in the kitchen. You really have to be in the mood to sit there and stir a pot for 20+ minutes.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

*opens basket*

:ohhh::ooh::gladbron::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
If I hit the lottery, Im coppin an old drop top red Camaro, putting my shades on the back of my head upside down and going to all the places Guy been.

lol you'd end up looking like this

178_fat-human-bender-wally_1280.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

*opens basket*

:myman:yeah chopped is my show.
I've seen them cook with goat brain, kidney's and hearts; and them joints be looking delicious. lol
my favorite ones are when they get the :smugdraper: looking chef who thinks they're gonna blow through the comp and they get chopped the first basket :russ:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:myman:yeah chopped is my show.
I've seen them cook with goat brain, kidney's and hearts; and them joints be looking delicious. lol
my favorite ones are when they get the :smugdraper: looking chef who thinks they're gonna blow through the comp and they get chopped the first basket :russ:

i'm surprised dudes dont be getting mad as shyt. its been 2 times i've seen where the chef in competion gets real :pacspit: @ judges. i rememebr the one weird british hoe got extra heated. i want one of them smug judges to get choked out one time...

smh @ taking some random animals butthole and me transforming it to piff, and yo bytch ass is like
:shaq2: not enough paprika