Brehs, when Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives or Man vs Food is on

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:wow: @ the episode with the nikkas BBQ restaurant and he straight shytTED on his barbecue sauce and the husband had the :sadcam: face the whole time. British dude dont give a fukk, and would gladly put the beats to that nikka if he acted up

yeah that british dude must know how to fight cuz when he started tapping that black dude's forehead and telling him to think; i thought the black dude was about to go off.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
yeah that british dude must know how to fight cuz when he started tapping that black dude's forehead and telling him to think; i thought the black dude was about to go off.

man he had his wifey trying the ribs with his BBQ sauce with the :youngsabo: face the whole time man talkin bout "youre gonna lose your house, your money, everything :yayo::yayo::yayo::yayo:"

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
This thread has me weak

:krs:

Everytime I promise I'm gonna swear off eating red meat, I run past Guy or Adam while channel surfing and see them at some hole in the wall sport outside of St. Louis, eating some burger that looks like it was made by Jesus of Nazereth himself...

:to:

Then I'm running up to 5 Guys, Red Robin or Fosters trying to find a suitable substitute for that Piff they be promoting but it's never as good as how I imagine it would be in my mind...

:huhldup:

I'm gonna take a road trip one of these days, with nothing put an ounce of kush, a pocket full of 20's and a bottle of Pepto...

:ahh:
:dead:
Red Robin is pretty damn good. I didn't go to one until last year.

Their sweet potato fries are delicious :merchant:
I don't think i've ever had Red Robin :lupe:

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
I do fukk with Man vs Food tho..Dope to see people traveling around the globe eating at different local restaurants..That's why I like Fukk That's Delicious with Action Bronson :banderas:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
:dead:

I don't think i've ever had Red Robin :lupe:
I hit them up a few times a year...for the same price as Wendy's, you get served a custom cooked burger and bottomless fries in a restaurant with life in it.

If you go, sign up for their free club to get a free meal on your birthday month, too.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Truth.

I was watching one time and dude was making grilled duck jalapeno poppers. shyt made me huuuungry as fukk.

I went rummaging through my pantry like :stopitslime:

Had to settle for some fukking goldfish crackers.
You thought you had duck and fresh jalapeños in the pantry or something?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Saw an episode were a nikka put ketchup and mustard on a pizza instead of sauce.:dead:

There was also one about "nacho wings" and its just smoked wings with chopped tomatoes and sour cream, a bytch was like "it has everything I love about nachos" bytch tomatoes is what you love about nachos?:deadrose: