brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
If you about taking care of business and women get in the way of that you have an excuse. Other than that all I see is a bunch of excuses. I started this year out on ground zero with a broken heart. I'm not in any social media either. But I've met more women than I can handle. If I can y'all can
Be voted the coli most handsome and say the bolded brehs :guccismile:.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
No sweat, it's easier to recover when you have income and credentials. Don't spend $40k/year just to get p*ssy man. Not saying to waste the opportunity but fukking your future for ass is dumb at this stage.

It can be harder than some people think. I went to a PWI for school too, for some reason people think Black women would throw themselves at you.Chicks are flaky as hell in college:mjcry:
Breh if I chose the savage life I would probably be drowning in p*ssy. Dudes that run through women are able to do so because they don't really care about those women, so they ain't all up on them and they don't simp them like a dude that's genuinely interested in them would. So they try and prove that they are worthy to the guy who doesn't care about them, give him sex with the quickness, chase him etc.

I don't have issues attracting women based off physical attraction, but I want a girlfriend not necessarily just random chicks to smash. And yeah, a lot of women are flakey so you basically have to run a numbers game if you want immediate results.

And nah I would never blow money on getting women. I don't need to and I don't have that level of simping in me. I've always been about reciprocity.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just being honest

1) Still not really over my ex ( she keeps trying to contact me, but I'm still bothered by her).

2) work and student loans

3) self-esteem ( I really don't think there will be another girl like my ex), maybe I should hit the gym.

4) I'm not really the outgoing type ( always in the books type, geek type)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
No, she contacted me 3 weeks ago saying " how you been, been thinking about you", " I know you hate me". It was through Facebook, because I blocked her from my phone.

"I know you hate me"

Try to throw that self guilt shyt on you brolo...stay strong. Keep that shyt pushing.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Said it on here before plenty of times but to make it short....

Too much frustration, too many games. It just always feels like I'm wasting my time....

The fact that I'm a scorpio makes it even worse....a high sex drive with NO outlets whatsoever.....

i walk around like this ...:sas2::beli:

But on the inside I'm like "...:snoop::to::noah::russell::mjcry:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Paragraphs of self-ether coming;

Pros:
Solid sense of humor
Common sense
Considerate (though to a fault)
No long list of exes/hoes*
I prefer listening over talking
Honest*
Talented* (or at least been hyped as such)
Face is probably a 7...I rep #UglyGang on here cause I FEEL ugly but truth be told I don't look crazy in the face

Cons
5'9" (doctor's scale be hating on nikkas worldwide but I know I'm #NineSquad :birdman:
Body is like a 5. Small but not cut.
Glasses
Light-skinned (no its not an advantage)
Young/unassuming face. Still "cute" never been "fine"
No tattoos and never will
Too cheap to be a get fly ass nikka
Clubs/parties are not my scene
Don't smoke, hardly drink
No spot of my own even if I did smoke/drink so no "easy ratchets"
No long list of exes/hoes* so no social proof or proof of slinging dikk
Honest* we know honesty gets most dudes nowhere
No job (this will change within the month)
Overthinking ass nikka
Lack of quick wit. More than enough instances of "she liked me :francis:" when it was too late
Too boring/predictable. Eat what I like and that's it. No roller coasters. No gambling. Not a speedy/aggressive driver. Not poking my chest out for little shyt.
More interested in doing what I wanna do than laying up all the time.

In short, I got work to do and females ain't on the priority list. I need to build instead of searching for p*ssy that I'd be embarrassed of or would get me in trouble. Make a thread next year talking bout "So this girl texted me she's 6 weeks brehs"

The path fin to be long and chilly but it must be taken :wow:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Confession: I'm sitting on zero this year.

Reasons:
1. I'm a coward (afraid to approach women...even if they give me signs and signals).
2. I lack the mentality to go after what I want with relentless pursuit. <<<----How do I obtain this?
3. I care too much about what people think (like if I get rejected in public I'll be a laughing stock)

Bottom line: I'm way too comfortable with being mediocre and complacent.