brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I got no game. and not hood enough. it's hard to get p*ssy in 2016 fam

*grabs you by the collar*

Look here n!gga...I should slap your Ass right thrun the computer just so you can brush up on some "hood sh!t" then you will learn that's not what's standing in your way brehski...

Nas spit a famous bar that I quote till this day...
"I got no game but these bytches understand my story"

Homie you don't need game or to be from the hood to attract women just be yourself crack a few jokes dont take yaself to serious but have confidence withing yourself breh...

One more gem ima leave Yall with is...
Use rejection to motivate and improve your approach with women....
The more you get rejected the more clear you will see tings....

Brehs....
Man the fukk up I don't wanna hear that p*ssy azz shyt no more

Now go break ya dikk off up in a b!tch and enjoy life
:myman:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
When dudes say they are focusing on improving themselves, getting money, etc. they are basically saying they aren't feeling the chicks they can get in their current state, and are just gonna wait to see what they can pull after this period of self improvement.

It's a misnomer, because they technically do have the time to get casual sex and have it not interfere with their hustle, but the amount of effort that may need to be exerted to get what they really want may be more than what they feel like doing.

I understand what they really are saying versus the technicality of the words. My only objection is that regardless of your focus, you should continue to interact with the opposite sex, regardless if it's a sexual situation or not. You don't want to accomplish your goals and then when it's to put in work you don't know how to interact with women.
Nah mane. When they say they're focused on getting money that means they're hoping that when they get more cake they can start pulling women that are attracted by the new material things they'll get.

Donald Trump is all about money yet he still finds time to grab them by the p*ssy and go furniture shopping :skip:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Nah mane. When they say they're focused on getting money that means they're hoping that when they get more cake they can start pulling women that are attracted by the new material things they'll get.

That's basically what I meant. That it would be easier to get what they want once they level up, versus trying to get it now.

I respect this viewpoint, but that shouldn't stop you from at least chopping it up with women. Go and see what's out there, and maybe you find a chick that sees potential in you. But at the same time you don't have to be hard up on trying to get laid. If it happens cool, if it doesn't move on to whatever else you got going on.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
50-Cent.jpg

"Homey, you hustlin backwards if you chasin a bytch
Stupid - chase the paper they come with the shyt"
He chased em too.

Daps
If you nikkas wanted a better life as much as you wanted new p*ssy, you wouldn't be out here drowning in depression. You literally tie happiness to meaningless sex.

....but when I say you have to be a man first many would say I'm wrong. These dudes need to learn to enjoy the little things this life have to offer and to me there is no reason to put women on a pedestal society has done this well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Confession: I'm sitting on zero this year.

Reasons:
1. I'm a coward (afraid to approach women...even if they give me signs and signals).
2. I lack the mentality to go after what I want with relentless pursuit. <<<----How do I obtain this?
3. I care too much about what people think (like if I get rejected in public I'll be a laughing stock)

Bottom line: I'm way too comfortable with being mediocre and complacent.
You'll regret living like this.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The context of his statement suggests that he's referring to offline interactions.

I know, but if you can talk to people on the internet you can talk to people in real life.

This typing on a forum is just a buffer, people need interaction.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If I was you I'd be a boss so nah never that.

I was "depressed" at one time. I decided I didn't want to live like, watched a lot self help videos, eliminated all the bad things in my life, increased all the good things, set goals and worked towards them. I suggest you do the same. Ain't no use killing ya self. You'll just come back to this bytch and maybe in a worse situation. You're here to work. Overcoming adversity is why you are here. I suggest you put in that work and stop wallowing in self pity.
Don't make no fukking assumption about my life, as if all I do is wallow in my own feelings. If I want to kill myself, that's my prerogative, I see the value of life differently than you. I don't believe in being reincarnated, so none of what you're saying means shyt to me. You don't know nearly enough about me to make these assumptions of what you think I do with my life, I'm insulted that you think I'm just some bum ass nikka that don't do shyt but be on this website. That's why I'm not finna talk to y'all folks about shyt, because most of y'all folks ain't shyt yourselves
If you nikkas wanted a better life as much as you wanted new p*ssy, you wouldn't be out here drowning in depression. You literally tie happiness to meaningless sex.
My life ain't got shyt to do with that fakkit ass nikka, you got the wrong one. I'll be damned if I'm depressed over a btich. You're a homo that ain't never been through shyt in your life. Gay ass bytch, on my life, I know your a straight up hoe irl. Sissy motherfukker, don't make any assumptions about me or my life, fakkit ass bytch

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas

Donald Trump is all about money yet he still finds time to grab them by the p*ssy and go furniture shopping :skip:

No. Focused on money means that you're focused on money. Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller, Henry C. Frick, etc... All Millionaires who were only focused on the money.

Rocky Aoki the founder of benihana said "Business first, health second, and family third."

Korean billionaire Kim Woo-Choong said "You are guaranteed success by pouring yourself into your work; no one who has poured himself or herself into work has failed"

Kim said he spent most of his time working on his business; when he was not working on his business, he was talking about business; and when he was not talking about his business he was thinking about it.

nikkas who say they are focused on money but fukk off time everyday day on the coli or women are just talking shyt.