brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Non of these hoes I give my number to hit me up. I get rejected everyday and I overcame rejection to were I do not feel it or remember getting rejected. I keep approaching anyway. Eventually some chick gonna be graced with my presence. fukk women though. :russell:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
R u generally depressed or trolling?
This ain't really the place to have that discussion. Yes, I am depressed, but does it really matter? Me sharing anything about myself on here just gives y'all somebody to pick on and make fun of. I'm not finna do that to myself for y'all's amusement

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't really the place to have that discussion. Yes, I am depressed, but does it really matter? Me sharing anything about myself on here just gives y'all somebody to pick on and make fun of. I'm not finna do that to myself for y'all's amusement
It's all good bruh, I ain't down with kicking someone when they down

Codeine Crazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Confession: I'm sitting on zero this year.

Reasons:
1. I'm a coward (afraid to approach women...even if they give me signs and signals).
2. I lack the mentality to go after what I want with relentless pursuit. <<<----How do I obtain this?
3. I care too much about what people think (like if I get rejected in public I'll be a laughing stock)

Bottom line: I'm way too comfortable with being mediocre and complacent.

Damn bro. Thats wild. I smashed like 15 new girls this year. I dont even count the old girls i talk too.

The only thing that matters is confidence. It connects to everything. When you have confidence she could feel it. It aint about having the most money all the time. Its not about a 6 pack. Its literally just about confidence.

Ill be honest. The first time i approached a complete stranger was when i was 14. Seen her get off my stop. I was nervous that she would say no. Long story short she gave me her number. I never smashed lol. but i got over that fear. The worst they could say is no.

Peep. Its not even difficult to accept a no. Its ALLLLLL ABOUT HOW YOU REACT To THE NO. Dont get salty and do no lame shyt. Just laugh and flip that to a conversation. You gotta think on ya toes.

Another story. I was at Home Depot during the summer. Seen this pretty ass Jamaican chick that work there. So i asked her to help me find something i was looking for. She was gonna call someone but i was like na "take a walk with me over there.". We vibed and i thought i was in there. She ended up telling me she got a bf. The wild part is that she looked disappointed that she had one lol. But i played that smooth. Last night i wwent back there and i seen her again. I did the same shyt. asked her to help me cut a key. She came and i asked her about her son. She said he was good and asked how i know. So i laughed and told her she curved me during the summer. another good vibe.

This shyt is easy as fukk. You just gotta get over ya fear of hearing no

Here is a fact. You not gonna get every chick in the world.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm asking your opinion

What would you do if you were me? Would you kill yourself?

If I was you I'd be a boss so nah never that.

I was "depressed" at one time. I decided I didn't want to live like, watched a lot self help videos, eliminated all the bad things in my life, increased all the good things, set goals and worked towards them. I suggest you do the same. Ain't no use killing ya self. You'll just come back to this bytch and maybe in a worse situation. You're here to work. Overcoming adversity is why you are here. I suggest you put in that work and stop wallowing in self pity.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
For one, I've never had the incentive i.e. for a guy who has no real desire to have sex, what point is there in pursuing women? Beyond that, I only leave my place of residence when I have a purpose and I try to limit my interactions with people, irrespective of gender, as much as possible. :manny:
:francis:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
For one, I've never had the incentive i.e. for a guy who has no real desire to have sex, what point is there in pursuing women? Beyond that, I only leave my place of residence when I have a purpose and I try to limit my interactions with people, irrespective of gender, as much as possible. :manny:

:what: but your on a forum talking to brehs worldwide?