brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men who live to increase their body count are usually hollow and don't really have much of anything meaningful going on in their lives.
Yeah. I reread and it sounded like I mean all men. My man is not like this and I know some smart brothas who are also not like this. It's mostly just men that don't have much to look forward to anyways, and because of their lack of ambition/success, women are not interested, hence them having so much time to chase and bother them.

These are not all men

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5074498684715008.png

That's some shyt a female would say after she cheats on you.. :mjlol::russ::heh:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you about taking care of business and women get in the way of that you have an excuse. Other than that all I see is a bunch of excuses. I started this year out on ground zero with a broken heart. I'm not in any social media either. But I've met more women than I can handle. If I can y'all can
This tbh, whole bunch of excuses.

I ain't never chased no bytch.

I just put myself out there, get numbers once or twice a month. Then if she feeling the kid it's cool, if not... Kick rocks.

It's definitely true when they say 20% of men be fukkin 80% of women.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
If you about taking care of business and women get in the way of that you have an excuse. Other than that all I see is a bunch of excuses. I started this year out on ground zero with a broken heart. I'm not in any social media either. But I've met more women than I can handle. If I can y'all can
Man stfu! Have you seen how you look nikka?

Fukkin handsome breh :whew::dame:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Bruh I'm about to go through 2016 with nothing breh.

Last chick I messed with things ended around January and I haven't really talked to any other women :francis:

I'm a handsome breh and in shape too. More focused on finishing school and other goals though. A girl would be nice though, especially on a friday night :to:

No sweat, it's easier to recover when you have income and credentials. Don't spend $40k/year just to get p*ssy man. Not saying to waste the opportunity but fukking your future for ass is dumb at this stage.

It can be harder than some people think. I went to a PWI for school too, for some reason people think Black women would throw themselves at you.Chicks are flaky as hell in college:mjcry: