brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just being honest

1) Still not really over my ex ( she keeps trying to contact me, but I'm still bothered by her).

2) work and student loans

3) self-esteem ( I really don't think there will be another girl like my ex), maybe I should hit the gym.

4) I'm not really the outgoing type ( always in the books type, geek type)
Just say hi, these hoes want to meet nikkas. I hope you don't dress like a Damn geek.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Confession: I'm sitting on zero this year.

Reasons:
1. I'm a coward (afraid to approach women...even if they give me signs and signals).
2. I lack the mentality to go after what I want with relentless pursuit. <<<----How do I obtain this?
3. I care too much about what people think (like if I get rejected in public I'll be a laughing stock)

Bottom line: I'm way too comfortable with being mediocre and complacent.
Motherfukker say hi. Stuttering won't hurt you if she interested. Almost anything is forgivable if shorty is down

Daps

Reasons:
1. I'm a coward (afraid to approach women...even if they give me signs and signals).
2. I lack the mentality to go after what I want with relentless pursuit. <<<----How do I obtain this?
3. I care too much about what people think (like if I get rejected in public I'll be a laughing stock)

Imagine a gun to your mother's head if you don't approach.
Imagine your dikk shriveling up and reverting back into your body due to inactivity.
Imagine never having sex (again).

Basically imagine the worst shyt to get you going. Like you said, you are too comfortable...and at the same time, you are the source of your frustration.

Get comfortable being uncomfortable...it builds character!

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Pullin' females is nothing especially if you got your sh*t together.. but are you feelin' these chicks and do you want to spend time and money on them is the question

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

Reasons:

You have low testosterone

Get your Vitamin D level up, make sure to pair with magnesium to avoid having muscle cramps
If necessary (you got any white spots on your finger nails) supplement with ZMA which is Zinc and Mag combined for a synergistic anabolic effect
Then to really jack up the T, add 3 mg of Boron daily preferably in calcium fructoborate form
Take a daily multi from a good brand like "Alive" or "Optimum Nutrition"
Omega 3 Fish Oil 6000-9000mg per day (6-9 capsules split up into 2 divided doses per day)

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I'm intimidated by guys in shape talking about exercise. Probably because of getting bullied during Gym class in school. I'll try to participate though.

Personally I've never seen anyone in my gym getting bullied or fronted because of his weight & shyt.
Usually the brehs in there are very helpful and try to help these guys out

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Make sure you don't finance the Audi instead lease the vehicle because the parts are going to break your pockets once you're done paying it off and the warranty runs out.

Luxury cars like Mercedes, Range Rover,Porsche,Audi, BMW are all suppose to be leased instead of financed.The parts for those vehicles are outrageously high in contrast to a basic American car

It's not about showing off, it's about being smart.

So this is what you do.

Lease the Audi and only use it on special occasions with your girl or some shyt like that.Then have a basic vehicle like a Honda, SUV, Dodge or a Buick as your everyday vehicle.

Small dudes move this way.
The Audi could be his everyday car as well if said person lives close to their job.. he'll have at least 10,000 miles per year to use up during a lease. Keeping a bucket/hoopty running and in good shape on the side can eat up the budget as well unless he's got it like that. (Plus tags, registration, insurance, etc.)

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This ain't really the place to have that discussion. Yes, I am depressed, but does it really matter? Me sharing anything about myself on here just gives y'all somebody to pick on and make fun of. I'm not finna do that to myself for y'all's amusement
We shyt and make fun of each other but when shyt is real we all down to help a breh