brehs out there with 0 females this year... wtf are you doing. take me into your mindset

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:comeon: You asked me to give my opinion on the most personal decision you can make even after I told you IDK you like that but NOW I don't have enough information to give an opinion. :comeon:You asked a question and then wanna cry when you get an honest answer.:comeon: I don't baby nobody. I'm not really the type of person who you should talk to about this. I have no sympathy or weakness and excuses. :comeon: And you certainly ain't about to try to take that weak shyt out on me. Good luck on your journey.
I'm sure you would if it was one of your fellow women.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:comeon: You asked me to give my opinion on the most personal decision you can make even after I told you IDK you like that but NOW I don't have enough information to give an opinion. :comeon:You asked a question and then wanna cry when you get an honest answer.:comeon: I don't baby nobody. I'm not really the type of person who you should talk to about this. I have no sympathy or weakness and excuses. :comeon: And you certainly ain't about to try to take that weak shyt out on me. Good luck on your journey.
That wasn't an honest answer, that was some vague bullshyt that didn't apply to me in the least bit. bytch, I don't give a fukk about talking to you, I didn't think you'd actually respond to me, I was just saying some bullshyt to get an reaction. I'll go kill myself, and you can go eat a dikk, wack ass, condescending bytch

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Focused on money means that you're focused on money. Andrew Carnegie, Rockefeller, Henry C. Frick, etc... All Millionaires who were only focused on the money.

Rocky Aoki the founder of benihana said "Business first, health second, and family third."

Korean billionaire Kim Woo-Choong said "You are guaranteed success by pouring yourself into your work; no one who has poured himself or herself into work has failed"

Kim said he spent most of his time working on his business; when he was not working on his business, he was talking about business; and when he was not talking about his business he was thinking about it.

nikkas who say they are focused on money but fukk off time everyday day on the coli or women are just talking shyt.

i couldn't agree more. the reason why most people aren't successful is really because of:

1. Bad prioritization
2. lack of time
3. poor judgement
4. motivation

most people have the bolded part of ur post all twisted. they'll tell you "nah, family comes first". sadly, what these people dont understand is, without money, u cant really guarantee the safety or continued supply of food and shelter for ur loved ones. there's only so much "love" can do if the house ur family lives in gets flooded or destroyed by a natural disaster.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
That wasn't an honest answer, that was some vague bullshyt that didn't apply to me in the least bit. bytch, I don't give a fukk about talking to you, I didn't think you'd actually respond to me, I was just saying saome bullshyt to get an reaction. I'll go kill myself, and you can go eat a dikk, wack ass, condescending bytch

tumblr_inline_o6ylqaqQA51reygjb_500.gif

Good day sir.

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
i couldn't agree more. the reason why most people aren't successful is really because of:

1. Bad prioritization
2. lack of time
3. poor judgement
4. motivation

most people have the bolded part of ur post all twisted. they'll tell you "nah, family comes first". sadly, what these people dont understand is, without money, u cant really guarantee the safety or continued supply of food and shelter for ur loved ones. there's only so much "love" can do if the house ur family lives in gets flooded or destroyed by a natural disaster.
Anyone who wants to be a top executive has to sacrifice something. An employee who wants more time with his or her family can reach up to manager class, but not become top executive. If you're working hard you won't be able to spend as much time with your family, but at least your family has greater income and prestige.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should everybody in this thread kill themselves?

What would you do if you were me? Would you kill yourself?

Don't make no fukking assumption about my life, as if all I do is wallow in my own feelings. If I want to kill myself, that's my prerogative, I see the value of life differently than you. I don't believe in being reincarnated, so none of what you're saying means shyt to me. You don't know nearly enough about me to make these assumptions of what you think I do with my life, I'm insulted that you think I'm just some bum ass nikka that don't do shyt but be on this website. That's why I'm not finna talk to y'all folks about shyt, because most of y'all folks ain't shyt yourselves

My life ain't got shyt to do with that fakkit ass nikka, you got the wrong one. I'll be damned if I'm depressed over a btich. You're a homo that ain't never been through shyt in your life. Gay ass bytch, on my life, I know your a straight up hoe irl. Sissy motherfukker, don't make any assumptions about me or my life, fakkit ass bytch

I'll never have that because I'm apparently inferior to you. It'd be easier for me to kill myself

That wasn't an honest answer, that was some vague bullshyt that didn't apply to me in the least bit. bytch, I don't give a fukk about talking to you, I didn't think you'd actually respond to me, I was just saying some bullshyt to get an reaction. I'll go kill myself, and you can go eat a dikk, wack ass, condescending bytch

STOP IT! :damn:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't imagine being a male and having sex on my mind 24/7. I like to lie to myself and think that it isn't THAT important to y'all but it really is.

What a depressing way to live life. Neglecting yourself and responsibilities for someone who doesn't even really care about you..just so you can experience 15 seconds?

Men logic is so damn cute :russ:
It's not that. We get way more horny than yall

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
My nikka...secure the bag.

fukk these bytches

Save that shyt for the spring and summer

Fall and winter is grind season

i could get any bytch i got my eyes on.

But that Audi on the Wish List and i gotta stay focus
Make sure you don't finance the Audi instead lease the vehicle because the parts are going to break your pockets once you're done paying it off and the warranty runs out.

Luxury cars like Mercedes, Range Rover,Porsche,Audi, BMW are all suppose to be leased instead of financed.The parts for those vehicles are outrageously high in contrast to a basic American car

It's not about showing off, it's about being smart.

So this is what you do.

Lease the Audi and only use it on special occasions with your girl or some shyt like that.Then have a basic vehicle like a Honda, SUV, Dodge or a Buick as your everyday vehicle.

Smart dudes move this way.

Last edited: