Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you can bet he has a few black groupies, too :leon:

I don't get it really, I've dealt with quite a few women of different races and besides the few cultural differences, they seem to all be pretty much the same.

With that said, there's a hell of a lot of words in this thread and I sure as hell didn't read all of them.

But isn't that expected considering how black women are supposedly only attracted to the lowest form of man while white women's bad boys supposedly consists of only the boys born on the wrong side of the tracks?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
True, but you aren't factoring in the numbers factor at all.

Black men complain as much as those white boys, I concur, but what they (even myself) suffer from is largely a NUMBERS GAME. Especially if you want to date a woman of color. There is nothing wrong with the majority of black men who are bytching, they are just getting phucked by the numbers and there is nothing they can do about it.
:leostare:

The numbers work in our favor. There are way less eligible black bachelors per black woman than for equivalent white people. Way way way less. Which makes the constant crying of black men WRT black women that much more ridiculous.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:leostare:

The numbers work in our favor. There are way less eligible black bachelors per black woman than for equivalent white people. Way way way less. Which makes the constant crying of black men WRT black women that much more ridiculous.

How is a breh with 6 certs supposed to get any play :to:???????????

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is a breh with 6 certs supposed to get any play :to:???????????
Im so confused mayne

These dudes complain about black women only fukking with bum thugs.... but then go get 6 pack 6 cert 6 Sigma'd up

Its like using a hammer when u need a screwdriver... nikkas know their approach is wrong and complain about getting bad results

They need to get 6 baby mamas, 6 felonies and 6 bullet wounds... then they wont be able to keep the black women off them

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im so confused mayne

These dudes complain about black women only fukking with bum thugs.... but then go get 6 pack 6 cert 6 Sigma'd up

Its like using a hammer when u need a screwdriver... nikkas know their approach is wrong and complain about getting bad results

They need to get 6 baby mamas, 6 felonies and 6 bullet wounds... then they wont be able to keep the black women off them

:ohhh: is this what the 666 was referring to?

It's so :demonic: friend.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I guess we all know why so many black women be fiendin' for cacs :myspotnash:

Women like bad boys.....well, what's worse than a man who's been a part of the oppression and enslavement of your people for centuries? :heh:

And the fact that they usually have money and power doesn't hurt, either :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess we all know why so many black women be fiendin' for cacs :myspotnash:

Women like bad boys.....well, what's worse than a man who's been a part of the oppression and enslavement of your people for centuries? :heh:

And the fact that they usually have money and power doesn't hurt, either :mjpls:
I dont know why people keep perpetuating this myth of white wealth + power.

Most white people are lower to middle class + not in much better financial shape than the avg breh. Plus of course money buys quality so an avg dude is not fishing from the same pool as the white execs people here seem to think of as the avg white guy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Let's be honest breh, you're not pulling any decent bytches. White, black, or anything in between. If you did you'd be happily in pawg land enjoying all the dime white broads you can fukk.

In reality, a lot of you nikkas are just straight lame and corny, and the way you say women treat you are a reflection of that.

Ima keep it 100 with you breh. At one point in my life, I couldn't pull a bytch out of a pound. I was 16/17 years old, no real personality, didn't know how to talk to a broad, and honestly nothing outstanding about myself that would make a bytch want me. I was mad shy too and was usually scared to even approach a broad. I used to get low key upset because I couldn't understand why these hoes didn't wanna fukk me. I remember saying to myself "Why do I have to approach them? Why can't they approach me? This shyt ain't fair :to:"

I did however have family and friends who could pull broads very easily. So I studied what they did, worked on my confidence and my convo skills, and fixed myself. Since then, I've done pretty good fukking with chicks :obama:

I never blamed women even though I constantly kept getting turned down. I blamed myself because I was the common thread in all of my fukk ups. Y'all nikkas refuse to look in the mirror and say "the problem is me" though.

Do you not understand that different environments have diffrent social standards. And plenty of guys that won't nerds got turned down Because they won't thugs.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Do you not understand that different environments have diffrent social standards. And plenty of guys that won't nerds got turned down Because they won't thugs.

I know there's different standards. What I disagree with is that the standard for black women is "we want thugs who have felonies and will leave me a single mom, not all thee upwardly mobile black men with all these incredible character traits."

Like I keep saying, y'all are the male version of the women you love to complain about.

Black woman who can't get the men she wants.

All these men are just intimated by me. I'm strong, independent, and successful. The reason I'm single is because I'm just too damn fly and these nikkas are weak :pacspit:

Black man who can't get the women he wants:

All these women want are thugs and bum nikkas. They constantly pass up the good, upwardly mobile black men like me because they're not used to being with a real man :pacspit:

At the end of the day, both groups are upset that the rest of the world don't believe they're really all that.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IT, but I dropped out of college my senior year because I realized they weren't teaching me shyt.

Going to college was probably one of my biggest regrets in life. Waste of fukking time and money :pacspit:

Where did educate yourself after college?

I feel the same way, Im in college now but it seems (for the most part) like if you're not a engineer than you're just paying for a piece of paper as far as knowledge is concerned

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Where did educate yourself after college?

I feel the same way, Im in college now but it seems (for the most part) like if you're not a engineer than you're just paying for a piece of paper as far as knowledge is concerned

I'm self taught. I've always been pretty self motivated, so during my freshman year when I saw the shyt they were teaching me wasn't the shyt employers wanted, I went and taught myself. I looked up who made 6 figures in my industry, the type of experience and credentials they had, then I made a plan to acquire it.

I'm in IT, and in IT they have certifications you can get the shows you have knowledge in certain technical disciplines. So I focused on getting those.

I gotta home girl who's in HR. She got her bachelors, then her masters, but she was still broke (making only 30k/yr). I asked her is there any sort of industry credentials she can get outside of spending more money at school. Come to find out there's an SPHR certification that pretty much guarantees you 6 figures if you can pass it. Right now she told me she's studying for it.

Whatever industry you're in, look up what credentials the top cats have, and go for that. Makes no sense to reinvent the wheel, I've been swagger jackin nerds for a decade :pachaha:

EDIT: Are you an engineer breh? If you are here's a bunch of EE Certifications. Don't know how much they'll advance your career, but wouldn't hurt to research em.

http://www.iseek.org/industry/manufacturing/education/certificationApplays?id=172071