Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you sure about that breh? There's about 30 million black people in this country. 16m of which are females. You're saying that most of em are only attracted to men who lead a life of crime?

Is it possible that the reason nikkas like you aren't getting picked is because you're socially retarded, overweight, have the personality of a deceased bullfrog, and just not a decent human being to be around?

Or are you saying a black women would rather date a drug dealer making 300k than a professional making 300k??

I agree with this post except for the last paragraph. As a 21 year old I literally know ZERO black girls who if I told them I worked at Goldman Sachs or Evercore as an IB Analyst (might actually be true next summer :blessed:) would actually be intrigued. Same if you were to say you're an engineering student or something...they'd think youre boring or nerdy off the jump. Thats understandable though because young black people (not just women) are typically more impressed by material things on the surface. Above all though, charisma will help any dude shake off the boring/nerdy stigma.

Furthermore, some girls (hoodrats mainly) like the idea of the fast thug life. You remember that Loudaffair thread :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with this post except for the last paragraph. As a 21 year old I literally know ZERO black girls who if I told them I worked at Goldman Sachs or Evercore as an IB Analyst (might actually be true next summer :blessed:) would actually be intrigued. Same if you were to say you're an engineering student or something...they'd think youre boring or nerdy off the jump. Thats understandable though because young black people (not just women) are typically more impressed by material things on the surface.

Furthermore, some girls (hoodrats mainly) like the idea of the fast thug life. You remember that Loudaffair thread :russ:

That's it right there. You're young. Young people are generally bad decision makers. It's not just black girls, if you ask any girl in the 18-21 range what Goldman Sachs is they wouldn't even know. It's all about material things and instant gratification for young people regardless of race.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this post except for the last paragraph. As a 21 year old I literally know ZERO black girls who if I told them I worked at Goldman Sachs or Evercore as an IB Analyst (might actually be true next summer :blessed:) would actually be intrigued. Same if you were to say you're an engineering student or something...they'd think youre boring or nerdy off the jump. Thats understandable though because young black people (not just women) are typically more impressed by material things on the surface. Above all though, charisma will help any dude shake off the boring/nerdy stigma.

I'm quite sure if a guy told me that when I was 21, I would have been impressed because engineering is a pretty hard major and it would show me he's smart and willing to work hard. I guess I wasn't like other girls. I always found smart guys attractive.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm pretty sure if you were to ask all of them pasty cacs if they think they're lames and corny they'd all tell they're incredible people too.

These black dudes that are upset are just the black version of corny and lame white dudes. They might not be in their basement playing yugioh 24/7, but they're extraordinarily uninteresting and average and pretty much have nothing to offer an attractive women.
A lot of these dudes really feel they deserve a dime chick because they went to college, don't gotta gang of b*stard kids, and don't never been to prison. It's no different them these bum ass bytches mad they don't have their pick of the ballers because they don't have a bunch of kids, gotta college degree, and not on welfare.

They're meeting the minimum requirements to be accepted into the dating pool, and are upset they're not getting the best of the best.
Besides dikk, what is there to offer an attractive woman in comparison to a marginally attractive woman?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Besides dikk, what is there to offer an attractive woman in comparison to a marginally attractive woman?

An attractive broad have every dude on the planet trying to get in her pants. She has her pick of the cream of the crop. So if you're just average and uninteresting, you're competing against dudes who actually are 6 foot, with a 6 series, a 6 pack, and a tight mouth piece. Why would she pick the :flabbynsick: coli cat with a receding hairline pushing an 03 Taurus over him?

Unfortunately she don't really care you're a part of the 10,000 dap club :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Rap today is reflective of these dudes mindset... they are scared as fukk to compete

Back in the days men loved and lived to step their shyt up... be the best at what they do and let everything flow from that... now muhfuggas wanna be lazy and wack, and blame everyone else for not getting what they want

shyt is :mjpls:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
More intellect, broader world view, higher quality of life... this seems like a pretty obvious thing :ld:

But why only offer it to an attractive women. I'm as shallow as the next nikka :pachaha: but basically what I'm saying is that dudes shouldnt put a ho on a pedastal just cause of her looks.

From a Supply/Demand perspective though, I get what he's saying.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But why only offer it to an attractive women. I'm as shallow as the next nikka :pachaha: but basically what I'm saying is that dudes shouldnt put a ho on a pedastal just cause of her looks.

Why would you offer these things to a woman you aren't attracted to :dwillhuh:

Nobody is talking about putting these broads on a pedestal. You get the supply and demand aspect, people are going to go for the best people they can attract.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Why would I offer that to an unattractive woman :dwillhuh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why would I offer that to an unattractive woman :dwillhuh:

Why offer it to either of them :pachaha:?

I could care less about trying to upgrade girls right now, too much work based on my past exp. She gotta be at least in the same league beyond her looks. I'm a young cat though so just ignore me :guilty:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why would you offer these things to a woman you aren't attracted to :dwillhuh:

Nobody is talking about putting these broads on a pedestal. You get the supply and demand aspect, people are going to go for the best people they can attract.

Exactly. The ones who attract the best of the best, you never hear em complain about dating horrible men and women.

The ones who attract less than what they feel they deserve are the ones who get angry.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why offer it to either of them :pachaha:?

I could care less about trying to upgrade girls right now, too much work based on my past exp. She gotta be at least in the same league beyond her looks.

:dwillhuh: I think we're talking about two different things breh. My original question is, if you see a dime, what is it about you that would make her pick you over all the other dudes vying for her attention?

Unless you mean just breathing the same air as you makes women wanna drop dem draws.

I'm a young cat though so just ignore me :guilty:

EDIT: didn't even read this part. Enjoy your youth while you can breh. Cause before you know it, you'll be :flabbynsick: like the rest of us :blessed:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
That's it right there. You're young. Young people are generally bad decision makers. It's not just black girls, if you ask any girl in the 18-21 range what Goldman Sachs is they wouldn't even know. It's all about material things and instant gratification for young people regardless of race.

In New York, anyone at least high school aged knows what Goldman Sachs is.

I guess it is all about location.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
In New York, anyone at least high school aged knows what Goldman Sachs is.

I guess it is all about location.

They know what it is by name. But they don't really understand or care about the business in the same way they do Apple or MTV.

You could tell one these girls you're a sales rep at the Apple store and that will get you more points than saying you're interning at Goldman Sachs