Brehs of the coli, are these men right about white women?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:mjpls:

And thats just on this board.....

untitled.bmp

:pachaha: oh shyt

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I dont know why people keep perpetuating this myth of white wealth + power.

Most white people are lower to middle class + not in much better financial shape than the avg breh. Plus of course money buys quality so an avg dude is not fishing from the same pool as the white execs people here seem to think of as the avg white guy.

fool, the average white family owns 113,000 in wealth, while the average black family owns 5,000. And a quick question: are the political and economic nerve centers of this country gunna look more like an episode of seinfeld, or an episode of martin?

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man listen, this whole "women like douchebags and not nice guys" thing is the oldest and stupidest thing in the book

women like men who are confident and masculine. just like we are attracted to what makes them feminine, what mystifies us, they are attracted to what makes us masculine

project confidence and assuredness at all times. be assertive. if you are complaining about how much women don't like you because you are so nice, you probably don't come off as confident and therefore not able to really give them what they need

you can be confident, sure of yourself, and masculine without being a douchebag.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are nice guys, a$$holes and bytches in every race

but interracial dating can slightly impact the dynamics of things

I've never dated a white woman...but I guess she's more docile around black males

Same as a black woman....she's going to be more docile around a white man whereas she would give a black male more attitude

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
All this "nice guy" this "nice guy" that garbage is just a mask for dudes to not accept that they're ugly. You know it. The girls you're simping on know it. Just accept it and move on. A woman isn't going to friendzone a brad pitt or shemar moore cause they're "too nice", even without the fame. On the flip side, there are plenty of nice fat women out there. But the hell if I want em. And I'm pretty sure neither do you.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
fool, the average white family owns 113,000 in wealth, while the average black family owns 5,000. And a quick question: are the political and economic nerve centers of this country gunna look more like an episode of seinfeld, or an episode of martin?
Yea, white family, not young white guy

And that is a top heavy figure

Point is, in the context of this thread, yes white guys are generally better off than black guys, but it is not because they are all rich + wealthy, its because we are in such bad shape. And even with all that, many of them are still :sadcam: in the dating game

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
man listen, this whole "women like douchebags and not nice guys" thing is the oldest and stupidest thing in the book

women like men who are confident and masculine. just like we are attracted to what makes them feminine, what mystifies us, they are attracted to what makes us masculine

project confidence and assuredness at all times. be assertive. if you are complaining about how much women don't like you because you are so nice, you probably don't come off as confident and therefore not able to really give them what they need

you can be confident, sure of yourself, and masculine without being a douchebag.

charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

Not if you're black. You can have all those things, but if you date a black women she'll ignore it to be with the dude who got 8 felonies and can't hold a steady job.