Brehs, Mexico City truly is crazy.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@hood b. goode

I've never been to Mexico so I am curious about this topic.

You say you've only been there for about a week so far, so is it possible that your "jubilation" is caused by "the grass is always greener" syndrome? Where were you before you landed in Mexico City?

How have things been for you when you try talking to women in a non-dating app way? I know you say you "ugly gang", but you're a fresh fish and that should give you some attractive powers at least for a short time.

What's the Covid 19 situation like over there right now? Are people masked up? Are they only masked up in certain places?

Try to see if you can make a mixed girl while you're down there. I'll scoop her up 18 years from now. Mixed girls love @El_Mero_Mero

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
One of the most slept on (IMO) big cities in the world. Im here for a week and already I'm trying to stay longer.

Great food, restaurants of all kinds. :gladbron:
Attractive people and friendly too :mjpls:
Insane dating scene and yes they love brehs :troll:
5 star nightlife, amazing bars and parties :wow:
Cheap (in terms of USD). 2 dollar Ubers cross-town... :whew:
Great weather, feels like fall here currently :blessed:

:picard:
You out here paying for mexican bussy, and risking getting caught up by the federali’s and cartel in the middle of a global pandemic . :wtf: Eye eye eye

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This clown Costner holding his hand out chilling Inna tornado

:laff:

He really must not be skipping leg day and working that core plus tricep

One of the stupidest scenes in movie history. Didnt want Clark to rescue people so they wouldnt know he was superman. But then he goes and stands in the tornado and nobody is even suspicious of him having super powers. Clark could have did that himself:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One of the stupidest scenes in movie history. Didnt want Clark to rescue people so they wouldnt know he was superman. But then he goes and stands in the tornado and nobody is even suspicious of him having super powers. Clark could have did that himself:mjlol:

blown-away.gif

Clarrrrrk!!!!!!! :damn:

Clark it's ok son. They musnt know.

I I got it.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Dope
I was supposed to be there in late august but my kid has some orientation stuff at school so trip got tossed
From my research I was going stay in la roma neighborhood
The only drawback I saw was lack of black people and the fact you might get stared at downtown, has that been your experience?
My other fear was earthquakes cause the area I would stay got fukked up bad in the last one and transportation in such a big city

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
stop it. you p*ssy too

miss me with that shyt :camby:
Ain’t got nothing to do with me personally I’ve dealt with worse and I was referring to anyone else that may not be too wise but to each to their own

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
@hood b. goode

I've never been to Mexico so I am curious about this topic.

You say you've only been there for about a week so far, so is it possible that your "jubilation" is caused by "the grass is always greener" syndrome? Where were you before you landed in Mexico City?

How have things been for you when you try talking to women in a non-dating app way? I know you say you "ugly gang", but you're a fresh fish and that should give you some attractive powers at least for a short time.

What's the Covid 19 situation like over there right now? Are people masked up? Are they only masked up in certain places?

Try to see if you can make a mixed girl while you're down there. I'll scoop her up 18 years from now. Mixed girls love @El_Mero_Mero

Been here 2 months spread between various locations..its been poppin in all of them.

Eh it varies
breh, its up and down which is why i typically try to screen girls to see if they can speak english beforehand.

Covid 19 is starting to spike again - i think bars will be closed this weekend..dammit. I want to go out and Im vaxxed up, but many people here arent

And :dahell: at that last bit.

You out here paying for mexican bussy, and risking getting caught up by the federali’s and cartel in the middle of a global pandemic . :wtf: Eye eye eye

:laff: /:dame:
I see you postin from non-Harlem verified locations again, world to @Regular_P

Dope
I was supposed to be there in late august but my kid has some orientation stuff at school so trip got tossed
From my research I was going stay in la roma neighborhood
The only drawback I saw was lack of black people and the fact you might get stared at downtown, has that been your experience?
My other fear was earthquakes cause the area I would stay got fukked up bad in the last one and transportation in such a big city

Eh I do kinda get some 2nd looks, I havent come across too many brehs since I've been here. But there are a few.

Earthquakes...idk breh that might be a problem but :manny: Cant live life in fear.