Brehs, Mexico City truly is crazy.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You speak spanish ?
What type of nightclubs are out there? Any type of hip hop clubs type clubs out there? What about carribean music?
They dance Salsa in Mexico City? You get down with Salsa?

Mexico City will be my first visit, definitely gotta learn salsa before I go

Op is Mexico City good for folks who ain't never been out the country?

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
One of the most violent cities in the WORLD.

Op taking pics from the top floor of a high rise in the middle of the city- probably about the safest spot you could be in if you’re in Mexico City.

All these clubs and restaurants he talking about… right there in the mainstream part of the city.

Step outside of downtown/center city and we’ll probably never hear from you again :mjlol:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I mean...if I was forced to be there (work, family, etc.) :ld:

I'm just not rollin the dice, willingly. I've been to Tijuana. A breh stands out like a sore thumb down there. :huhldup:

Your FOOD, and outside of being a mercenary, there's nothing you're gonna do about it, if some Mexicans, decide they wanna do it to you. You've got racists, nationalists, and gang-members, like any other country. Only difference is, they're ALL Mexican, and you're not. Their entire country as some element of lawlessness, down there. :mjpls:

I know Tijuana isn't Mexico City, but they're BOTH Mexico. Life is cheap, in places, stateside. Life is certainly cheap, in Mexico. Get into w/ the wrong oy yay in a bar somewhere, or over some bytch. You're done. :huhldup:

Cross paths w/ some racist, cartel type MFers. :hubie:

I'm good.

Last edited: