BaviKingVA

Live every day like it's your last
Supporter
Daps
AMA?

how hot is it?

are the latinas as thick as they say?

have you seen any spiders?

TLR is probably WOAT place for travel convo because 98% of these cats dont travel and the ones who do order chicken fingers and fries in other countries
that and or they travel to buy p*ssy

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Not enough black people there for me....

What's with you brehs who enjoy being places where you're the only, or close to the only negro :mjpls:
Not going to deny that racism is not global but the specific, vitriolic, systematic strain of racism we're used to is only seen in an handful of countries such as the US (obviously) and South Africa. Most countries where Black people are relatively rare, we're seen as a curiosity at worst and you'll be surprised how many people will be friendly to you and will want to learn more about your culture. My sister went to India early last year right before covid and the folks there was insanely kind and wanted to know more about her and their culture.

Plus, you're American and that American privilege is real which means you'll be special treatment in several places. Black Americans especially are viewed as the purveyors of cool.

Last edited:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
How was it?

Legit. Was in town for a wedding, but the locals were bout it from the jump. Cleaned up. First time in Mexico, but will be back.

stayed on a resort, Hard Rock. If you get a chance, I highly recommend.

Been to Cabo twice. Last time with all my wife's family for Thanksgiving right before Covid dropped. Cabo is cool. It's generally pretty small and safe. Felt safe enough to take my 6 year, 4 year, 9 month old out in the morning to go explore some of the beaches while everyone else slept. Cabo San Lucas is very touristy with not a ton of culture. Los Cabos which is closer to the airport feels more authentic. Generally I've tried to avoid going too far off the main spots just to keep it safe. Food is legit. People are very nice. Just don't drink the water.

Not sure what type of money you'd be looking to spend as you can get some cheap nice places to stay, but this website says that 12 of the top 25 resorts in Mexico are in the Cabo area.
The Top 25 Resort Hotels in Mexico

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Appreciate your reply.

Not asking for your point of view on the whole Covid-19 thing (positive or negative), but can you let me know if people are wearing masks or not that much.

Also, if you traveled to other countries in Latin America or the Caribbean, how do you compare it safety-wise to other places where you've been?

Everyone is masked up. I can count on 1 hand the number of people in public without one. Mexico isnt USA. There's a sense of community and less entitrlement when it comes to this pandemic. Everyone does their part.

safety - The biggest risk you might face is getting scammed / ripped off, ill put it like that. Not attacked. I feel fine in public.

I dare you to go outside at high noon and yell Taco Bell is the best Mexican food.

:pachaha:

Couldn’t live there without some iron on me. You probably one bad night away from some fukkery and you deep in they territory. Can’t be up the river without a paddle. Be safe op.

Only way I’d ever do it is if I’m strapped, they make life hell for brehs who stay in Mexican majority cities in the states, going into to their territory seems dumb asf.

All it takes is one of them to get hot cuz you fukking with one of they women and your fukked ain’t shyt you can do.

I mean...Ive im in a cartel heavy area Id probably get clapped up. But do european tourists drive around Houston's Third Ward or southside chicago or some shyt like that?

Everyone knowns the dangerous areas to stay away from. Im in perfectly fine areas of the city, tourist towns and so on.

Yeah I've heard good things about mexico city. You Travel Dolo bro?

yessir, only way to go:jawalrus:

Not enough black people there for me....

What's with you brehs who enjoy being places where you're the only, or close to the only negro :mjpls:

:manny: I like travel and Ive been to plenty places w/ black people

Im just living life breh

mexico city is the only place south of the border i want to visit. i've been to a few countries and they all suck. if you're just trying to hit up clubs/bars then yeah it'll be fun but everything else wasn't good.

Its worth it. I had a blast from the jump. Finally going home sunday.

AMA?

how hot is it?

are the latinas as thick as they say?

have you seen any spiders?

that and or they travel to buy p*ssy

It feels like fall, 75 degrees daily
they come in all shapes:whoo:

No spiders either

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
South of the border as in Mexico or literally every country south of the border? Cause South America got some world-class cities as well like Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Lima, Santiago and Bogota

literally every country south of the border. i've been to only 8 cities but they were all the same and it killed my interest in every other country down there.