Brehs, Mexico City truly is crazy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One of the most slept on (IMO) big cities in the world. Im here for a week and already I'm trying to stay longer.

Great food, restaurants of all kinds. :gladbron:
Attractive people and friendly too :mjpls:
Insane dating scene and yes they love brehs :troll:
5 star nightlife, amazing bars and parties :wow:
Cheap (in terms of USD). 2 dollar Ubers cross-town... :whew:
Great weather, feels like fall here currently :blessed:

:picard:
time to get a house out there.

Any sista latinas out there

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
One of the most slept on (IMO) big cities in the world. Im here for a week and already I'm trying to stay longer.

Great food, restaurants of all kinds. :gladbron:
Attractive people and friendly too :mjpls:
Insane dating scene and yes they love brehs :troll:
5 star nightlife, amazing bars and parties :wow:
Cheap (in terms of USD). 2 dollar Ubers cross-town... :whew:
Great weather, feels like fall here currently :blessed:

:picard:
I was supposed to go there this week but I chickened out cause it was my first solo trip. I'm a 5'11 210 lbs dark skin dude but I was still:hamster:being alone in a city where the citizens speak a language that I'm conversational at best. I'm trying to see if I can go next year during spring break however.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't come back to the plantation breh,you've freed yourself black man,we will be okay
c6c.gif
This clown Costner holding his hand out chilling Inna tornado

:laff:

He really must not be skipping leg day and working that core plus tricep with a fire hydrant for a throat.

Is superman sure that's not his daddy.

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Actually Myrtle Beach is where it's at, Columbia was okay....way too many White people
White people make up 35% of Colombia's population. Not a tiny percentage but certainly nowhere as white as the Southern Cone countries (Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and the southern third of Brazil)

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
How the bytches look

How bad is the violence

My sister in law is Mexican & always talks about us going out there on a trip, I only wanna go to Cancun/Tulum tho lol
Mexico City is pretty safe outside the outskirts. Americans assume it's hella dangerous because it's a megacity. Try it out. Cancun, Tulum, and Cabo is already full of gringos and basic af.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm trying to move to mexixo in the next 5 years. My brother is already there and my mother will be there by the end of the year. I'll be the last one in the states
My homie moved there a year and a half ago from Silicon Valley and says it’s the best thing she’s ever done.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Is she black? I think middle income blacks will look more and more to leave the country in the next 10 years.
Yea, she’s Black. She made six figures while being on BMWs and Ubers legal teams so she had a nice nest egg saved on top of doing consulting work and speaking engagements