Brehs, Mexico City truly is crazy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people make up 35% of Colombia's population. Not a tiny percentage but certainly nowhere as white as the Southern Cone countries (Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and the southern third of Brazil)

Uruguay is one off my dream destination. And Black Uruguayans might be the most interesting Diasporan Blacks lowkey.

Uruguay is a really interesting Country

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Covid 19 is starting to spike again - i think bars will be closed this weekend..dammit. I want to go out and Im vaxxed up, but many people here aren't.

Appreciate your reply.

Not asking for your point of view on the whole Covid-19 thing (positive or negative), but can you let me know if people are wearing masks or not that much.

Also, if you traveled to other countries in Latin America or the Caribbean, how do you compare it safety-wise to other places where you've been?

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Only way I’d ever do it is if I’m strapped, they make life hell for brehs who stay in Mexican majority cities in the states, going into to their territory seems dumb asf.

All it takes is one of them to get hot cuz you fukking with one of they women and your fukked ain’t shyt you can do.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
One of the most slept on (IMO) big cities in the world. Im here for a week and already I'm trying to stay longer.

Great food, restaurants of all kinds. :gladbron:
Attractive people and friendly too :mjpls:
Insane dating scene and yes they love brehs :troll:
5 star nightlife, amazing bars and parties :wow:
Cheap (in terms of USD). 2 dollar Ubers cross-town... :whew:
Great weather, feels like fall here currently :blessed:

:picard:

Yeah I've heard good things about mexico city. You Travel Dolo bro?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Not enough black people there for me....

What's with you brehs who enjoy being places where you're the only, or close to the only negro :mjpls:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
mexico city is the only place south of the border i want to visit. i've been to a few countries and they all suck. if you're just trying to hit up clubs/bars then yeah it'll be fun but everything else wasn't good.
South of the border as in Mexico or literally every country south of the border? Cause South America got some world-class cities as well like Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Lima, Santiago and Bogota

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
South of the border as in Mexico or literally every country south of the border? Cause South America got some world-class cities as well like Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Lima, Santiago and Bogota

TLR is probably WOAT place for travel convo because 98% of these cats dont travel and the ones who do order chicken fingers and fries in other countries