Brehs, Mexico City truly is crazy.

Kenwins01

Pro
Daps
Yep. I’ve been there twice. Stayed in a 3 story apartment with a rooftop terrace the first time. 70 dollars a night.

Next time we stayed with our next door neighbors….his wife was doing a summer internship at the major oil company down there. They stayed in a mid rise with downtown views and the mountains.

Mexico City is dope as fukk. It’s like a spread out New York with LA weather. Bad Mexican bytches everywhere. But once you go out the city limits….that’s when you see the Mexico we see on tv…the third world country Mexico. Other than that, Mexico is just like the states or any other country. Don’t let the mass media propaganda fool you. Dope ass city for real.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I mean...if I was forced to be there (work, family, etc.) :ld:

I'm just not rollin the dice, willingly. I've been to Tijuana. A breh stands out like a sore thumb down there. :huhldup:

Your FOOD, and outside of being a mercenary, there's nothing you're gonna do about it, if some Mexicans, decide they wanna do it to you. You've got racists, nationalists, and gang-members, like any other country. Only difference is, they're ALL Mexican, and you're not. :mjpls:

I know Tijuana isn't Mexico City, but they're BOTH Mexico. Life is cheap, in places, stateside. Life is certainly cheap, in Mexico. Get into w/ the wrong oy yay in a bar somewhere, or over some bytch. You're done. :huhldup:

Cross paths w/ some racist, cartel type MFers. :hubie:

I'm good.
Building blocks.

nikkas with long paper , it takes longer to crack.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
One of the most violent cities in the WORLD.

Op taking pics from the top floor of a high rise in the middle of the city- probably about the safest spot you could be in if you’re in Mexico City.

All these clubs and restaurants he talking about… right there in the mainstream part of the city.

Step outside of downtown/center city and we’ll probably never hear from you again :mjlol:

Yeah, I agree.

I've been to MC and throughout Mexico..

Outside the "nice downtowny" parts of MC , you risking ya life :heh: one dude I was with got robbed.

But I did have some good times. :ehh:

Keep ya head on swivel and just give up ya cash if u get robbed. No need to die over 100 bucks.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Columbia is where it’s at

Columbia_Lions_logo.svg

Go Lions. :ehh:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Crazy I've been a hop, skip, and a jump away from Mexico my entire life but never have been

Breh you absolutely have to go. Worth your time.

Beautiful city, amazing food, really underrated and it's so close to the us. Also cheap as fukk.

Yep. I’ve been there twice. Stayed in a 3 story apartment with a rooftop terrace the first time. 70 dollars a night.

Next time we stayed with our next door neighbors….his wife was doing a summer internship at the major oil company down there. They stayed in a mid rise with downtown views and the mountains.

Mexico City is dope as fukk. It’s like a spread out New York with LA weather. Bad Mexican bytches everywhere. But once you go out the city limits….that’s when you see the Mexico we see on tv…the third world country Mexico. Other than that, Mexico is just like the states or any other country. Don’t let the mass media propaganda fool you. Dope ass city for real.

Yessir, you get it. Its the 2nd biggest city on North America, you know its poppin. But absolutely no one talks about it in terms of tourism. Man I've been to say, Tulum, and I didnt enjoy it like this.

You speak spanish ?
What type of nightclubs are out there? Any type of hip hop clubs type clubs out there? What about carribean music?
They dance Salsa in Mexico City? You get down with Salsa?

I do not speak spanish, practicing on duolingo, but goal is to be decently fluent by end of next year.

Allll types of clubs, with a city of 9 million there's all types of scenes out here. You can find carribean, hip hop, anything.

They do dance Salsa all throughout latin america. And yep I get down with Salsa now, the chicks you see at these latin nights :whew:

Mexico City will be my first visit, definitely gotta learn salsa before I go

Op is Mexico City good for folks who ain't never been out the country?

Its perfect. You can get by with minimal spanish but I suggest you learn some basic phrases.

time to get a house out there.

Any sista latinas out there

You already know. All types of bad hoes down here. Not just latinas, but every flavor.

I was supposed to go there this week but I chickened out cause it was my first solo trip. I'm a 5'11 210 lbs dark skin dude but I was still:hamster:being alone in a city where the citizens speak a language that I'm conversational at best. I'm trying to see if I can go next year during spring break however.

No reason to be concerned, its a fine city. I recommend posting up at a hostel if you want to meet people.

How the bytches look

How bad is the violence

My sister in law is Mexican & always talks about us going out there on a trip, I only wanna go to Cancun/Tulum tho lol

Incredible, all flavors down here.

Havent seen any violence.

Went to tulum a month ago and honestly...it was just aight. You can stil go but I recommend doing with a decent group of friends.

How easy is Messican p*ssy?

Im certified ugly gang. Got in some cheeks in isla mujeres, got in some cheeks in puerto escondido, and have a couple of bumble dates this week. So...

Yeah, pretty easy

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ive interned in San Diego and lived a full year in McAllen but never took the plunge for a Mexican weekend.... hear many amazing stories of hookers,blow,donkeys and in general super cheap debauchery though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Breh you absolutely have to go. Worth your time.

Yessir, you get it. Its the 2nd biggest city on North America, you know its poppin. But absolutely no one talks about it in terms of tourism. Man I've been to say, Tulum, and I didnt enjoy it like this.

I do not speak spanish, practicing on duolingo, but goal is to be decently fluent by end of next year.

Allll types of clubs, with a city of 9 million there's all types of scenes out here. You can find carribean, hip hop, anything.

They do dance Salsa all throughout latin america. And yep I get down with Salsa now, the chicks you see at these latin nights :whew:

Its perfect. You can get by with minimal spanish but I suggest you learn some basic phrases.

You already know. All types of bad hoes down here. Not just latinas, but every flavor.

No reason to be concerned, its a fine city. I recommend posting up at a hostel if you want to meet people.

Incredible, all flavors down here.

Havent seen any violence.

Went to tulum a month ago and honestly...it was just aight. You can stil go but I recommend doing with a decent group of friends.

Im certified ugly gang. Got in some cheeks in isla mujeres, got in some cheeks in puerto escondido, and have a couple of bumble dates this week. So...

Yeah, pretty easy
Tulum is wack with the worst poverty I ever seen in my life. Made me feel bad just being there