Brehs...I'm about to cop a Glock 40....

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
i just heard stories from a lot of different ppl that sigs jam A LOT. Glocks can jam, but the probability is a lot lower. PLus nikkas in the streets dont got time/know how to clean their guns

Speak for yourself bruh. I clean my guns at least once a month. Got a shoe box with Hoppes #9, WD-40 and a vintage bore solvent that my redneck homie put me on. My patna got murked in some shyt where his gun jammed. Dude kicked in his brothers door while he was on the couch playing Madden. Homicide found him with his 9 still in his hand but the hammer was stuck. Im sure my dude would still be here today if his shyt didn't jam. Every since then I make sure my guns are disssembled and cleaned monthly.

And Sigs don't jam more than Glocks. That's nonsense. Both brands are good but at the end of the day the pistols that jam the most are shytty brands like Taurus and Jaurez. Stay away from those if you value your life. Might as well get a revolver if you bout to cop a Jaurez or a Taurus.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
highpoints are shyt bro. I've seen so many jam before. I remember one day nikkas we was into with did a drive by with a high point. Nikkas let off like 5 shots and that plastic piece of shyt jammed on him. If a gun jam when you out trying to clap a nikka, you WILL end up dead.

A lot of street guns haven't been taken care of. Plus Hipoints (well the 9mm) I had couldn't use all ammo grades. Think it was +p only or something. It was cheap, but it worked for as long as I owned it. Mine wasn't plastic either was something else...

Loving my Ruger tho.

Eventually want all of these except the S&W. (Gonna get the G19 next)

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
If the Sig jamed, you gotta make sure it is clean & lubricated, get it Gunsmith to make sure its not the extractor or fire pin or even shiity magazines, or check the ammo. Sigs and Glocks don't jam, its hard to blame the gun.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Glocks are good in various conditions. Clean, mud, snow, rain, wet, that's why cops use them. The only place to lube it is on the slide and frame contact points. It's part polymer and part steel.

Its personal preference though. There are other good pistols. Stay away from extra cheapo handguns. There's a reason why they are cheap.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
198x233px-LL-79b96cbd_tl4faJ7.png

Guests: 1

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Speak for yourself bruh. I clean my guns at least once a month. Got a shoe box with Hoppes #9, WD-40 and a vintage bore solvent that my redneck homie put me on. My patna got murked in some shyt where his gun jammed. Dude kicked in his brothers door while he was on the couch playing Madden. Homicide found him with his 9 still in his hand but the hammer was stuck. Im sure my dude would still be here today if his shyt didn't jam. Every since then I make sure my guns are disssembled and cleaned monthly.

And Sigs don't jam more than Glocks. That's nonsense. Both brands are good but at the end of the day the pistols that jam the most are shytty brands like Taurus and Jaurez. Stay away from those if you value your life. Might as well get a revolver if you bout to cop a Jaurez or a Taurus.
thing about glocks is them bytches aint got no safety. I LOVE THAT shyt. nikka run up and you got the glock, you leaving them in the street.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Taurus semi-autos have been pretty reliable.

Sig polymer pistols had some quality control issues and recalls, but the new production line has no problems. Those Sig all alumunium pistols are reliable (Navy seals use them because they deal with harsh conditions like water, mud.)

Springfields are good but sometimes those guns have failures to go into battery.

Diamondback DB380 are just awful guns someone tried to shoot +p ammo and almost lost his finger when the the barrel blew out. But the gun just jams terrible even with regular ammo. I'll do 38 special +p, but some +p ammo will crack the slide after 7 or 8 rounds, then you will have to throw the gun in the trash.

The M&P been had some frame failures & failure to eject but as of yet they say the current production line has better quality control.

I've been so tempted to get the Robar NP3 finish, but $210 is tough, also the Shield looks good in all black too...

305lnLv.jpg

Last edited:

earlycuyler

Rookie
Daps
T

Springfields are good but sometimes those guns have failures to go into battery.

Diamondback DB380 are just awful guns someone tried to shoot +p ammo and almost lost his finger when the the barrel blew out. I'll do 38 special +p, but some +p ammo will crack the slide after 7 or 8 rounds, then you will have to throw the gun out.

305lnLv.jpg

So you shootin 38 specials out a .380? :stopitslime:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
So you shootin 38 specials out a .380? :stopitslime:

38 special +p are what I'll put in the Ruger or S&W revolver.

.380 +p ammo are good in the PPK and Kahr P380, but the Diamondback DB380 could not handle +p ammo.

Probably the only 2 calibers I would load with +p or +p+ ammo.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Gun debate turns wild in first 2 weeks of Texas Legislature
Posted January 31, 2015 10:13 am by PatriotRising with 0 comments

“(Open carry) has been pushed off the rails by the nut jobs…”

The Texas gun debate has gone wild, wild west.

A confrontation between gun owners and a state lawmaker who later was given a state security detail. Panic buttons installed in legislative offices. Guns made and displayed at the Capitol gates.

What many thought was a slam-dunk in the Republican-controlled Legislature — allowing the open carry of handguns in Texas — turned into a tempest in the opening weeks of the session. And its chances of passing seemed to further diminish when one of the state’s most outspoken conservatives flip-flopped on whether it’s even a priority issue.

The antics have left some gun-rights advocates shaking their heads.

“(Open carry) has been pushed off the rails by the nut jobs,” said Jerry Patterson, a former Marine, gun enthusiast and open-carry advocate who wrote the state’s concealed handgun license law as a state lawmaker in the early 1990s.

Although Texas has more than 800,000 concealed handgun license holders, it is one of only six states that don’t allow open carry, a ban that dates almost to the Civil War. But open carry looked primed to pass this year with strong support from Gov. Greg Abbott and other top Republicans.

Several bills have already been filed with varying levels of open carry. Most call for licensed open carry similar to the concealed handgun law. Others advocate allowing the open carry of handguns by anyone pretty much anywhere.

Another key gun bill, allowing concealed handguns on college campuses, took a hit when University of Texas System Chancellor William McRaven, who directed the special forces raid to kill Osama Bin Laden, recently wrote state leaders opposing it.

The session had barely begun when skirmishes broke out among competing open carry advocates. Several groups armed with assault rifles brought their weapons to a Capitol rally on opening day, exercising a state law that allows the open carry of long rifles.

One group, Come and Take It Texas, also brought a machine that finishes out the lower receiver of an assault rifle.

That was too much, too soon, said C.J. Grisham, founder of Open Carry Texas. He called making parts of weapons at the opening-day rally “confrontational and needless.”

Things turned confrontational just a few hours later. Members of Open Carry Tarrant County got into a heated exchange with state Rep. Alfonso “Poncho” Nevarez in his Capitol office.

Video posted online showed the activists calling the Eagle Pass Democrat a “tyrant” and ignoring his requests to leave, putting a foot in the door to keep it from closing.

Rattled House members voted the next day to make it easier to have office “panic buttons” installed. The Department of Public Safety later assigned Nevarez and his family a security detail.

Open carry opponents are sitting back and watching the movement implode.

Read more

OG-AC384_openca_G_20140822132909.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brehd

The dude at Cabelas told me I should cop the S&m m&p 9mm

Thoughts?