Brehs...I'm about to cop a Glock 40....

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Not yet smh.

Gonna go back and try the guns mentioned in here first. I will have it by end of month then I'll post a pic of it with name tag

What have you shot so far?

I already put 1,500 rounds through the M&P Shield, I only cleaned it once to get all that factory grease off before I started shooting.

This little gun was tough to shoot, you need a really good grip with both hands. With the SP2022 I don't have to grip so tight with my non-dominant hand, its mostly because the gun handle is thicker and the gun is much heavier to handle recoil. I can even shoot the SP2022 with one hand, when I shoot the M&P Shield with one hand I hit nothing.

I love both guns, though. I feel like its money well spent.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Real talk breh that's the reason I've always been anti-gun.

But the streets be talking so I gotta talk back :manny:
Every time I try to get a peace of mind, nikkas try to grab a piece of mine. So I grabbed my piece:birdman:

• Dap

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She felt great. Easy to handle, it felt good, and I didn't notice the weight. It shot straight and was a joy. I wanna try a ppk just cause I'm a bond Stan but it's hard finding a shooting range that has one available to rent
1911's are such a joy to shoot. Love em.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
I got the S&W Shield today. I bought the Sig earlier this month.

Gotta get a pocket holster for the Shield. I wanted something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while frying some ham and eggs.

ttE2gnu.jpg

hvszgw.jpg
@WickedGames :wow:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Loved my hipoint.... had it for 10 years before I sold it. Never jammed was reliable although big and ugly. Was my 1st gun.

Copped a few after and sold also (florida).

Just bought a Ruger SR9c recently. Good reviews and no problems yet.
Have a you ever pointed your gun at somebody in self defense?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Have a you ever pointed your gun at somebody in self defense?
Im 6'2 235. Never been leo or military, and roll solo dolo. Haven't had gun pointed at me since leaving Bahamas (neighborhood gang shyt, not like gangs in USA). Which happened a few times as a teen.

Would the person on the other end known what brand of gun was pointed there way. If I had to in self defense, no.

I am hardly tested. Only been in 4 or 5 fights, since college. Most were early 20s. One last year. Im 35. My wife asked me last year, what Im fighting for... figured by this age I would havent been in that situation.

The highpoint I had during my 20s. Went thru a few brands since 31, when I got rid of it. Currently have this:

11c75w3.jpg

17 + 10. In florida, concealed.

Last edited:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
brehs how tha fukk do I avoid getting delayed during the fbi background check?

this my 3rd time getting delayed, i never get denied just wait 4-5 days and then pick it up

it gotta be away to stop this shyt

In Florida, if you have a ccw permit, there is no wait. I don't have a ccw permit, so I have to wait 5 days each time. I don't plan to conceal carry, I just need a gun for home defense and to have with me in the car.

I used to carry the Emerson SARK, wharncliffes are considered the best blade, most other blades you gotta poke the Emerson you not limited to just a stabbing motion. But now I just avoid trouble, at this point the only time I might have to fight is if I know the person, cause no way I'm shooting/stabbing a friend, relative, or a mutual associate.

Really want to get that CZ 75 compact (P-01 version). http://cz-usa.com/product-category/handguns/75-compact-series/

The CZ 75 compact will be my next purchase soon, I want a bigger 9mm.

My Sig is a .40, and the Shield is 9mm.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brehs

I am probably gonna cop the smith and wesson M and P 9 milli

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Brehs

I got the bread

About to cop my 9 milli smith and wesson m and p wit da speed load :ohlawd:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Hell no.. don't buy no smith and wesson pistol... only smith and wesson u buy is revolvers...

For a decent price buy a ruger or glock 17 or glock 23 which is 3 guns in 1

• Dap

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I gotta co-sign. I have a s&w m&p 9 and it smooth like silk.

Do you have the s&w sd40ve or the s&w 40; because I was thinking about getting thw sd40ve.

I'm very impressed with the M&P Shield 9, shoots very well.

I keep it in the pocket when I'm in the house. I could be frying some ham and eggs, and I forget its on me.

I'm not trying to run to the bedroom to grab my pistol if trouble comes my way.

• Dap