Daps
the glock brand is a good choice to own .... saw this recently

Top 22 Handguns For Your Defense
Monday, January 26, 2015 5:49

http://www.survivopedia.com/top-handguns-for-your-defense/
top-22-guns.jpg

got this saved in my bookmarks...

Top 10 Handguns for Self-Defense

http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/top-10-handguns-for-self-defense/29661
Dope

Dope gonna read this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post links brehs.

Going to range and imma test them all out prior to copping.

Rentals are 10 each so that's cheap and I wanna try them all.

Gun will mainly be for my crib. Might get a license to carry but we shall see

So basically the "gun" is the frame. The kits are $325 and you can go through all different calibers and from compact to full size and vice versa.

I bought the .40. Going to get a 9mm kit soon.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

So basically the "gun" is the frame. The kits are $325 and you can go through all different calibers and from compact to full size and vice versa.

whats the point? ammo for the .40 ain't expensive. hell, the last time I shot at the range, I bought aluminum rounds at walmart in boxes of 50 for like $13 a box.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got the S&W Shield today. I bought the Sig earlier this month.

Gotta get a pocket holster for the Shield. I wanted something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while frying some ham and eggs.

28cgj82.jpg

hvszgw.jpg
Nice!!!

Which guns do you recommend I try at the gun range this weekend?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:

So the gun can be altered to be a 9mm......45 and shyt?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
On me I carry a compact revolver with 357 mag rds. I made that decision awhile ago in keeping with the fact I won't ever be in a shoot out where I'm gonna need to change out clip after clip while exchanging fire. Consider a gun with stopping power and putting big holes in a nikka if needs be. Also consider alot of store owners have revolvers because in the case they getting robbed they have access to a gun you just point and pull the trigger. Good luck and choose wisely

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Post links brehs.

Going to range and imma test them all out prior to copping.

Rentals are 10 each so that's cheap and I wanna try them all.

Gun will mainly be for my crib. Might get a license to carry but we shall see

ditto, clean and legal is the way to go, i'm going thru the process now and studying the law but will keep the heat in the crib unless traveling to the range for occasional practice. i just took the safety training course this month, joined the n.r.a., and applied for the state cwl. cost me $85. for the 2 hour safety course and $115 for the state license. class instructor joked about having to change the target because we hollowed out the bullseye section. :laugh:

30kcegw.jpg

2j4ajye.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
On me I carry a compact revolver with 357 mag rds. I made that decision awhile ago in keeping with the fact I won't ever be in a shoot out where I'm gonna need to change out clip after clip while exchanging fire. Consider a gun with stopping power and putting big holes in a nikka if needs be. Also consider alot of store owners have revolvers because in the case they getting robbed they have access to a gun you just point and pull the trigger. Good luck and choose wisely
I'm thinking a revolver and a 9mm

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I had a sig p225. It was too many moving parts and seemed to jam more often than my glock. I wanna see what a Springfield is like.