Brehs...I'm about to cop a Glock 40....

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
@skeetsinternal or consider aimin for breh face

My aim is decent, but I'm not a Navy Seal, so I don't have the skill to drop 3 guys without breaking a sweat.

So most of the time I'm using common sense and being cautious. I will back down, and I wouldn't be a shame. Self-defense, means defense, not offense.

I keep it in the car and home because that's where I'll most likely be secluded or be in a compromising position. But I still don't want no problems.

Remember bullets travel faster than the speed the sound, so by time they hear the second shot, I already emptied the clip. But I still don't want no problems.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My aim is decent, but I'm not a Navy Seal, so I don't have the skill to drop 3 guys without breaking a sweat.

So most of the time I'm using common sense and being cautious. I will back down, and I wouldn't be a shame. Self-defense, means defense, not offense.

I keep it in the car and home because that's where I'll most likely be secluded or be in a compromising position. But I still don't want no problems.

Remember bullets travel faster than the speed the sound, so by time they hear the second shot, I already emptied the clip. But I still don't want no problems.

Props for this. I can tell who are responsible gun owners and who just fronting when it comes to gun ownership. My stance is to always back down and defuse the situation even if I got a weapon on me for self defense but all bets are off if they in attack mode.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
10157140_10155115126475117_149735115830724194_n.jpg

Was playing with this earlier. Thinking of coping. I just want to find a walther to compare.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Do yourself a favor and get a Sig Sauer P250 or P320.

You can buy caliber kits which is like having multiple guns...and you can always have something to shoot during ammo shortage.
My brother warned me about them sigs. he was in a jam, and that shyt jammed on the bus. Them sigs, ruger, or highpoints are pieces of shyt.

OP get a glock. Them bytches dont jam that often or get a SPringfiled Action-XD. Its .40 caliber and pretty reliable.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see that trademark grip safety. Have you shot the 1911? How do you feel about the weight, that's a heavy gun.

She felt great. Easy to handle, it felt good, and I didn't notice the weight. It shot straight and was a joy. I wanna try a ppk just cause I'm a bond Stan but it's hard finding a shooting range that has one available to rent

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother warned me about them sigs. he was in a jam, and that shyt jammed on the bus. Them sigs, ruger, or highpoints are pieces of shyt.

OP get a glock. Them bytches dont jam that often or get a SPringfiled Action-XD. Its .40 caliber and pretty reliable.

A Sig a piece of shyt:rudy:

Any semiautomatic INCLUDING a Glock has the chance to jam. If you're an inexperienced shooter and can't quickly clear a jam or misfeed you need to be carrying a revolver...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

Loved my hipoint.... had it for 10 years before I sold it. Never jammed was reliable although big and ugly. Was my 1st gun.

Copped a few after and sold also (florida).

Just bought a Ruger SR9c recently. Good reviews and no problems yet.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A Sig a piece of shyt:rudy:

Any semiautomatic INCLUDING a Glock has the chance to jam. If you're an inexperienced shooter and can't quickly clear a jam or misfeed you need to be carrying a revolver...
i just heard stories from a lot of different ppl that sigs jam A LOT. Glocks can jam, but the probability is a lot lower. PLus nikkas in the streets dont got time/know how to clean their guns

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Loved my hipoint.... had it for 10 years before I sold it. Never jammed was reliable although big and ugly. Was my 1st gun.

Copped a few after and sold also (florida).

Just bought a Ruger SR9c recently. Good reviews and no problems yet.
highpoints are shyt bro. I've seen so many jam before. I remember one day nikkas we was into with did a drive by with a high point. Nikkas let off like 5 shots and that plastic piece of shyt jammed on him. If a gun jam when you out trying to clap a nikka, you WILL end up dead.