FNH for the 45acp

Last edited:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ all of this gun talk

Just last year half of you idiots were against the 2nd amendment. Guess it's the police brutality epidemic. Now do you understand why we need guns?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
That S&W m&p line is the one of the best straps you can get in the .40

Glock 17 for the 9mm boys.

FNH for the 45acp

As of yet, the Glock, Springfield, and PPQ are known the have the best triggers around for striker fire pistols.

Also, the M&P Shield has the new S&W triggers, but all the M&P should be getting the new triggers from what I understand. I wouldn't buy an M&P if it doesn't have the new triggers.

I love shooting the Shield, and I have the Sig SP2022 with the new Short Reset Trigger (SRT) and it just feels smooth as hell to shoot.

Make sure you shoot the CZ 75, you'll be surprised how a big gun like that has a light recoil. I wanted go polymer first. But damn this is a beautiful gun...but its heavy, 32 oz.

cz_75c.jpg

Just last year half of you idiots were against the 2nd amendment. Guess it's the police brutality epidemic. Now do you understand why we need guns?

You never heard me spit that gun control nonsense.

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Not in PA... I got the 33rd mags for my glock.

7-SGM933.jpg

Pain in the ass to load though. Lol

You got a beard like them Ahkees in Philly?

Ahk/Ahkee/Ahkeem...etc!

I gotta start buying some more clips, and rotate them every 6 months, leave 2 empty and 2 fully loaded so the spring gets to stretch its legs.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Not like anyone here is going to use their guns to combat police brutality so whats the point of this comment?

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Not like anyone here is going to use their guns to combat police brutality so whats the point of this comment?

Why would we shoot at cops?

We law abiding citizens, no one is advocating anything but responsible gun ownership.

Thread went 80 posts without the nonsense or crazy talk that ya'll two are trying to bring into the mix.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
As of yet, the Glock, Springfield, and PPQ are known the have the best triggers around for striker fire pistols.

Also, the M&P Shield has the new S&W triggers, but all the M&P should be getting the new triggers from what I understand. I wouldn't buy an M&P if it doesn't have the new triggers.

I love shooting the Shield, and I have the Sig SP2022 with the new Short Reset Trigger (SRT) and it just feels smooth as hell to shoot.

Make sure you shoot the CZ 75, you'll be surprised how a big gun like that has a light recoil. I wanted go polymer first. But damn this is a beautiful gun...but its heavy, 32 oz.

cz_75c.jpg

You never heard me spit that gun control nonsense.

Word...

Glock is a like chevy to me it can be customized for cheap and transformed into a beautiful thing. The 3.5/4.5 trigger connectors will have a glock shooting like a 1911 smoother than a babies bottom for real.

CZ-75 I might try to see about that, STI international going beast mode with the 2011 line straight up the business.

Check out them 30 carbines from excel arms the x-30p it's a good strap to keep in the whip.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You got a beard like them Ahkees in Philly?

Ahk/Ahkee/Ahkeem...etc!

I gotta start buying some more clips, and rotate them every 6 months, leave 2 empty and 2 fully loaded so the spring gets to stretch its legs.

Haha no Freeway beard over here. I can't even grow a beard breh. :to:

I bought a gang of glock and ak mags back in 2007 when everyone thought the high capacity jawns would get banned.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I wanna get an assault rifle brehs

Philadelphia gun laws are so shytty doe