Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Daps
Stop bullshytting breh. :troll:

How are atheists in any way more arrogant or prone to blind trust than Christians?

You are right that very little if anything can be said with 100% certainty. Maybe there is a god that created this world with little evidence to support his existence and is in line with what one out of the thousands of ancient contradictory texts regarding deities says (the one you prefer no doubt).

Or it could be what the Muslims say or the Buddhists or the Hindus.

We keep going down this line of thought and all truth is subjective and nothing can be known. You're going down this road to necessitate faith, but you're really showing how purposeless it all seems to be. You're destroying belief, not just in the countless spirits and creator myths, but also progress of any kind, scientific or otherwise. It's an abyss. If there is any truth to be found, part of the obstacle is the selfish clouding the path with their preferences and presumptions.

My point is only to show that we all move by faith.

Many atheists walk about believing what they do absolutely. Not being conscious of the fact that he took a 'leap of faith' to declare such.

The Bible tells you from the beginning, if you believe in me it is by faith. It tells you looking for proof you are whirling about continually in a battle that you will strive with for eternity. It never attempts to draw you in that battle but tells you the only way something can be absolute is by faith. And by that faith can you walk and make changes according to it.

Follow me here.

Science pumps this rhetoric about proof proof proof, neglecting the fact that proof can be corrupted, not only that, but is merely a complex discourse based off the progenitors assumptions.

So this begs the question which has the absolute power, a 'proof' (which is ultimately fallible), or a faith? This is a philosophical question.

Follow me here.

Now riddle me this. Who is the deceiver, one who says from the very beginning all you need is faith, or he who presents what is [even in his OWN argument] 99%, as truth?

Daps
So who am I more likely to believe? Who is more in line with truth? People who admit they don't know but do the best with what they have? Or the man screaming his personal god is true and above question?

The man screaming his God is true, is only justified according to scripture if he believes only cause of faith.

By doing so he admits he has no proof, but knows the only reason he can believe, is cause he believes.

He who believes because 'this is the best he has' only believes because of his trust in an experiment. The day that experiment is disproven the very core of his existence is shattered.

So who's mind is more volatile?

Daps
I don't believe in a god who would create or let man create an imperfect world and then punish those who live in it.

Because choice without option is no choice.

You can only say a girl is not a hoe if she's given numerous opportunities to be wild with her lusts and she says no.

Same way a man cannot be considered good, if he hasn't been surrounded by evil influence yet still remained good.

Think about it.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You can only say a girl is not a hoe if she's given numerous opportunities to be wild with her lusts and she says no.

Same way a man cannot be considered good, if he hasn't been surrounded by evil influence yet still remained good.

Think about it.
some of you folks try way too hard to be deep :russ: religion is nonsensical and stupid, just like the concept of Hell. Heaven or Hell, an eternity of ANYTHING is torturous.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
"When I die, fukk it I wanna go to hell, cuz I'ma piece of shyt it ain't hard to fukkin tell, it don't make sense goin to heaven with the goodie goodies, dressed in white, I like black timbs and black hoodies" :wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
My point is only to show that we all move by faith.

Many atheists walk about believing what they do absolutely. Not being conscious of the fact that he took a 'leap of faith' to declare such.

The Bible tells you from the beginning, if you believe in me it is by faith. It tells you looking for proof you are whirling about continually in a battle that you will strive with for eternity. It never attempts to draw you in that battle but tells you the only way something can be absolute is by faith. And by that faith can you walk and make changes according to it.

Follow me here.

Science pumps this rhetoric about proof proof proof, neglecting the fact that proof can be corrupted, not only that, but is merely a complex discourse based off the progenitors assumptions.

So this begs the question which has the absolute power, a 'proof' (which is ultimately fallible), or a faith? This is a philosophical question.

Follow me here.

Now riddle me this. Who is the deceiver, one who says from the very beginning all you need is faith, or he who presents what is [even in his OWN argument] 99%, as truth?
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

There are two kinds of proof, inductive and deductive. Science acknowledges when something is inductive.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Think about it.

You can't try to make sense of non-sense

What is good to a person who know not what it is. We're getting punished for the creator's creations and told to find salvation.
I dislike very much when a person commits murder, then there's have that person who says "he'll get his judgement".

Why does it have to be like that. The person murdered is still gone, people still cry, his death is still felt, but we're suppose to feel comfort because the person will burn in a fiery pit for an eternity.....

Nah, Fam. Religion is man-made to create order. Without order you have chaos. Many people are sane because of the fear of what God's punishment might be.

Even with a choice, the options presented still leave consequences for others choice.

Daps
cmon_zps85b058d7.png

There are two kinds of proof, inductive and deductive. Science acknowledges when something is inductive.

Regardless. Both of which are subject to human error as testified both by logic and by example.

Daps
You can't try to make sense of non-sense

What is good to a person who know not what it is. We're getting punished for the creator's creations and told to find salvation.

All of which are addressed.

Sin is knowing better but choosing worse.
Sin is not sin until a person knows the dualities associated with choice.

I dislike very much when a person commits murder, then there's have that person who says "he'll get his judgement".

Why does it have to be like that. The person murdered is still gone, people still cry, his death is still felt, but we're suppose to feel comfort because the person will burn in a fiery pit for an eternity.....

The only reason you feel that way is because you doubt.

Lets say you were able to testify that divine wrath would fall upon a murderer, in a afterlife world where both murderer and victim is present, would it be bull then?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if u ever experienced supernatural things you would kook at humanity and realize it truly is a piece of shyt.

Jesus died so you can live in paradise knowing full well we are sinful in nature. It is even documented. And you have people still not believing.

Crazy. Have fun in hell. I'm sure it doesn't exist :lolbron: