Brehs, how would it feel knowing you are going to hell

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of :duck:going on in this thread. Neegers fronting like they can handle hell :dead: these neegers couldn't handle a match on their palm :laff:
This is the same neegers that have IT certs and CEOs of local companies :deadmanny::deadmanny:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
A lot of :duck:going on in this thread. Neegers fronting like they can handle hell :dead: these neegers couldn't handle a match on their palm :laff:
This is the same neegers that have IT certs and CEOs of local companies :deadmanny::deadmanny:
joan-of-arc-coming-2-america-o.gif

Last edited:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell is a refugee camp in Darfur. Hell is being imprisoned and awaiting death in Aushchwitz. Hell is dying of aids in the slums of Zimbabwe. Hell is watching your terminally ill mother suffering from Cancer. Hell is being sold as a sex slave in the peoples republic of China.

Hell exist.

But its on earth. Not some other dimension or realm.

I beg to differ. Some people have experienced hell. If u don't believe me there are plenty of people who have near death experiences that have had heavenly or hellish experience u can call then liars but u just don't want to hear the truthm

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I beg to differ. Some people have experienced hell. If u don't believe me there are plenty of people who have near death experiences that have had heavenly or hellish experience u can call then liars but u just don't want to hear the truthm

either caused by trauma to the brain or the release of dmt from the pineal gland

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Of course, cuz they would NEVER have any reason to lie :ehh:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want to talk science but do you work in the medical field? Do you know they got wings in hospitals dedicated to spiritual health? Know why. Because people get possessed. This happens. In hospitals. Believe In science.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You want to talk science but do you work in the medical field? Do you know they got wings in hospitals dedicated to spiritual health? Know why. Because people get possessed. This happens. In hospitals. Believe In science.

No dummy.

They have them because peoples emotions are at stake and rather than trying to overlook an aspect of people that they think they need to get better, they throw religious wings in there just so people can have some sense of normalcy...IF they're religious.

Its a psychological sham.

Posession doesn't happen you fukking idiot.

Its 2013 and I'm ashamed of you for even thinking this.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
How would you feel if I told you that you are already in hell?

If you look up the etymology of the world hell you're going to see things like "underworld", concealed, hidden ect....in its original context the word seems to be less about describing a mythological prison where "god" puts all the bad people, and more in reference to the microcosm and how man perceives himself.

Of course if religious texts read like text books they wouldn't have survived as long as they have, the way certain things were written were supposed to be coded and contemplated upon, not taken at face value.

Earth is hell...earth is the "underworld", if the sky/stars/cosmos are "the heavens", then from a physical perspective, we are "below" that and see ourselves as separate from it. This sense of separation from "GOD" or whatever term you want to use causes suffering, it's what causes people to lack empathy with one another, has nothing to do with peoples selective morality or punishment, it's the self induced isolation from the rest of the "outside" world the creates disharmony in mans mind, body and it's civilizations.

Since you are speaking on some shyt that people may not agree with, believe in or have experience with, so i'll say to you (if not, i'm not really asking for your input) that understand that even your waking perspective as you read this is just a state of mind, no different than when you are "out" of body so to speak.

If you should choose to feel guilty for past events, in the NOW, you will experience the same. The only real difference between this beta/waking state of mind is that as the brain waves decrease the time buffer/barrier between what you think and what you experience begins to disappear all together.

People projecting, having NDE's or even going through an actual death experience are going to be operating within states of mind that have no buffer between thoughts and experience, if you cross those boundaries of mind, (temporarily or permanently) with fear and hatred and general ugliness in your heart you will have no choice but to experience that until you decide to let it go.

Being that you would be perceiving outside of time, and probably have had RELIGION drill a particular concept of HELL into your head, you will get what you're expecting and would really have no concept of how long it would be taking place in linear time. All being conditioned from early childhood to fear hell does is make you create a hell to fear, which isn't an accident.

I always reference this scene in conversations like this, it's silly but rings true in my experience. Remove the dimensional buffer between thought and matter and this is the kind of shyt that you get...put your own personal spin on it, and you have the metaphysical "hell" in a nutshell.

You ever seen a drug addict...a real drug addict hell bent on killing themselves and suffering the entire time doing it? The drug addiction in "real" time may look like a different monster once you cross that threshold, doesn't make it any less of a hell.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My point is only to show that we all move by faith.

Many atheists walk about believing what they do absolutely. Not being conscious of the fact that he took a 'leap of faith' to declare such.

The Bible tells you from the beginning, if you believe in me it is by faith. It tells you looking for proof you are whirling about continually in a battle that you will strive with for eternity. It never attempts to draw you in that battle but tells you the only way something can be absolute is by faith. And by that faith can you walk and make changes according to it.

Follow me here.

Science pumps this rhetoric about proof proof proof, neglecting the fact that proof can be corrupted, not only that, but is merely a complex discourse based off the progenitors assumptions.

So this begs the question which has the absolute power, a 'proof' (which is ultimately fallible), or a faith? This is a philosophical question.

Follow me here.

Now riddle me this. Who is the deceiver, one who says from the very beginning all you need is faith, or he who presents what is [even in his OWN argument] 99%, as truth?

Under what circumstance do you accept the premises of something like the bible in any other aspect of your life?

ONLY when it comes to your chance to "live forever" and that theres a "god who watches over you" do people move the goal posts and try to make it seem like this idea seems plausible.

Sit your ass down with all this "faith" bullshyt.

Faith is the result of believing something without having any other good reasons to do so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Regardless. Both of which are subject to human error as testified both by logic and by example.

Guess what?

You're still wrong.

If you can't demonstrate something, that doesn't mean its time to go off the walls and start accepting it.

Its simply unproven at that point. It doesn't mean its wrong though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have no idea what faith is for a christian anyway. It is a relationship with God. Their faith is manifested and his existence reaffirmed through said relationship. So to a person of faith God is very real bc they feel his presence in their everyday life. Knowledge of God and faith in God is not the same. But carry on with your diatribe of something you have no understanding of.

Feeling the presence of someone being there doesn't mean they actually are...so...try again.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ya'll kill me with this "supernatural" bullshyt.

If your god interacts with the world, then it interacts with the physical and natural world...

...and if thats the case, we should be able to measure this god's interventions and determine what IS or what IS NOT the result of its' interaction with the world.

Proof matters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why are you questioning God. There is most certainly a GOD, but GOD is so above you, that you don't even matter. Do you cry when ants die? Do you hesitate when you kill a bug? no you don't give a shyt you just kill it. Well that's what you are to GOD. Now I'm not talking about God in the religious sense(thats the God that makes people feel comfortable) God cares about people as a species, but he don't give a shyt about you personally. Why would he? You think this is the only planet with life in the entire universe(Astronomers estimate there are over a 100 BILLION EARTH LIKE PLANETS in the universe) Do you want sympathy ant? You want God to acquiesce to you because your life is shytty?

Boy oh boy.

So if god is above comprehension as you claim, why do you attempt to comprehend it? :leostare:

Its literally the biggest flaw in this argument.