☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
God is good but he is just aswell. There must be a payment for sin. None of us are good, we have lied, we have stolen, we have murdered, we have taken Gods name in vain, we have committed adultery, evil thoughts themselves are sin.If you add up all your sins it would amount to thousands upon thousands. In order for God to be a good judge he must be just and every sin must be payed for. For this reason he died on the cross so that you would not have to pay for your sins and so justice would also be served, but if you reject his gift you will be held accountable for your own sins.

The least we can do in our lives even if we don't believe is to thoroughly investigate whether there is any truth in this or we will simply die in our own ignorance. If someone tells you the house is on fire you wouldn't hesitate to check it out, the risk far outweighs the inconvenience of possibly wasting your time for a few minutes.

Why does god condone slavery?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How would you feel if I told you that you are already in hell?

If you look up the etymology of the world hell you're going to see things like "underworld", concealed, hidden ect....in its original context the word seems to be less about describing a mythological prison where "god" puts all the bad people, and more in reference to the microcosm and how man perceives himself.

Of course if religious texts read like text books they wouldn't have survived as long as they have, the way certain things were written were supposed to be coded and contemplated upon, not taken at face value.

Earth is hell...earth is the "underworld", if the sky/stars/cosmos are "the heavens", then from a physical perspective, we are "below" that and see ourselves as separate from it. This sense of separation from "GOD" or whatever term you want to use causes suffering, it's what causes people to lack empathy with one another, has nothing to do with peoples selective morality or punishment, it's the self induced isolation from the rest of the "outside" world the creates disharmony in mans mind, body and it's civilizations.

Since you are speaking on some shyt that people may not agree with, believe in or have experience with, so i'll say to you (if not, i'm not really asking for your input) that understand that even your waking perspective as you read this is just a state of mind, no different than when you are "out" of body so to speak.

If you should choose to feel guilty for past events, in the NOW, you will experience the same. The only real difference between this beta/waking state of mind is that as the brain waves decrease the time buffer/barrier between what you think and what you experience begins to disappear all together.

People projecting, having NDE's or even going through an actual death experience are going to be operating within states of mind that have no buffer between thoughts and experience, if you cross those boundaries of mind, (temporarily or permanently) with fear and hatred and general ugliness in your heart you will have no choice but to experience that until you decide to let it go.

Being that you would be perceiving outside of time, and probably have had RELIGION drill a particular concept of HELL into your head, you will get what you're expecting and would really have no concept of how long it would be taking place in linear time. All being conditioned from early childhood to fear hell does is make you create a hell to fear, which isn't an accident.

I always reference this scene in conversations like this, it's silly but rings true in my experience. Remove the dimensional buffer between thought and matter and this is the kind of shyt that you get...put your own personal spin on it, and you have the metaphysical "hell" in a nutshell.

You ever seen a drug addict...a real drug addict hell bent on killing themselves and suffering the entire time doing it? The drug addiction in "real" time may look like a different monster once you cross that threshold, doesn't make it any less of a hell.

You GOTTA love how the most scientifically illiterate nikkas stay thinking they're versed in actual topics beyond their pay grade.

All of this is mindless bullshyt has made you think you're smarter than you actually are

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude I said from the joint I BELIEVE. what I BELIEVE aint got shyt to do with what YOU BELIEVE. WTF. How is this even an argument. how are you going to convince me about something I BELIEVE.

BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A fukk ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

KEEP THAT shyt AT HOME.

WE CARE ABOUT WHAT WE CAN PROVE LITTLE BOY!

SPECULATION IS FOR CHILDREN AND MENTAL MIDGETS.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
You GOTTA love how the most scientifically illiterate nikkas stay thinking they're versed in actual topics beyond their pay grade.

All of this is mindless bullshyt has made you think you're smarter than you actually are

I'm well versed in the topic I was touching on IMO, then again in not trying to compete, flex or down anybody in here to feel better about myself, just giving my perspective on the topic at hand. You can play that game with your self doggie, enjoy.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Man if u ever experienced supernatural things you would kook at humanity and realize it truly is a piece of shyt.

Jesus died so you can live in paradise knowing full well we are sinful in nature. It is even documented. And you have people still not believing.

Crazy. Have fun in hell. I'm sure it doesn't exist :lolbron:

You know there's no real proof Jesus even existed, right? What are these documents you speak of?

He walked on water....:russ: