☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You are thinking about God in the Judeo-Christian and religious sense. There isn't a person that has walked this earth that has talked to God. There is a very real possibility that God is ambivalent to our existence. It is my personal belief that God cares for humanity as a species but is apathetic to the lives of people in general. But don't quote me on that, I'm just a young nikka trying to live life until I can't lol.

AND YET...you claim your prayers are going somewhere.

You're accepting the premise god exists without testing the premise...if god actually exists. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I beg to differ. Some people have experienced hell. If u don't believe me there are plenty of people who have near death experiences that have had heavenly or hellish experience u can call then liars but u just don't want to hear the truthm

Ain't nobody experienced shyt. And they are liars. if you wanna give credence to that shyt fine. Meanwhile I'm living in the real world. where real shyt happens.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
AND YET...you claim your prayers are going somewhere.

You're accepting the premise god exists without testing the premise...if god actually exists. :snoop:

I pray because I can. you gonna stop me from praying nikka? Yall nikkas stay knocking folk for there beliefs but don't believe in shyt. Enjoy your life my nikka. thats cool. cause at the end of the day, everything is bullshyt until proven right.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man I'm just a country nikka from the Birmingham we'll be having this conversation 20 years from now. Its so many variables, thoughts and opinions that vary from person to person.

What do you think?

Clearly.

So come up off that stubbornness about what you THINK you know and start standing beside what you believe and objectively run it through the same rationality you use to make all other decisions.

But when it comes to christianity, all caution gets thrown to the wind and you accept ANY thing remotely related to this god of yours...which sounds like its WHAT YOU THINK, rather than what you can prove.

Everything out of your mouth has been the equivalent of "well the god I believe in..."

No one cares what you believe.

No one.

What matters is what you can prove.

All that other shyt is mindless speculation.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Boy oh boy.

So if god is above comprehension as you claim, why do you attempt to comprehend it? :leostare:

Its literally the biggest flaw in this argument.

How in the fukk are you suppose to understand what God does? I attempt to comprehend it because I'm a person with a fukking brain. I could be wrong as fukk. what does that matter.?.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I pray because I can. you gonna stop me from praying nikka? Yall nikkas stay knocking folk for there beliefs but don't believe in shyt. Enjoy your life my nikka. thats cool. cause at the end of the day, everything is bullshyt until proven right.

Yet you claim no one has ever talked to god.

You're invoking this "insurance policy" thinking which is basically pascal's wager.

It doesn't work because:

1. You haven't confirmed which god actually exists...since so many claim to believe in their unique gods

2. You haven't confirmed if this god actually listens

3. You claim to think god would NOT see through the fact you pray to save your ass rather than you honestly believing in that god.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Clearly.

So come up off that stubbornness about what you THINK you know and start standing beside what you believe and objectively run it through the same rationality you use to make all other decisions.

But when it comes to christianity, all caution gets thrown to the wind and you accept ANY thing remotely related to this god of yours...which sounds like its WHAT YOU THINK, rather than what you can prove.

Everything out of your mouth has been the equivalent of "well the god I believe in..."

No one cares what you believe.

No one.

What matters is what you can prove.

All that other shyt is mindless speculation.

OK Prove God exist and get back to me. Prove an old ass book isnt full of shyt and get back to me

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yet you claim no one has ever talked to god.

You're invoking this "insurance policy" thinking which is basically pascal's wager.

It doesn't work because:

1. You haven't confirmed which god actually exists...since so many claim to believe in their unique gods

2. You haven't confirmed if this god actually listens

3. You claim to think god would NOT see through the fact you pray to save your ass rather than you honestly believing in that god.

So what is your fukking point other than arguing?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The thought of hell just scares me so much, guys. I don't want to go to hell. :to: I know that our lives are a trial set by God. These temptation that come our way are a test from him. He wants to see if we'll take it or not. Good thing for me half the time I don't fall for it. I try my best to fight it off. I don't want to burn in hell for all of eternity. I'm too pretty! :whoa:

Seems like the hell concept works on you...

damn shame.