Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah

It’s called “she’s fukking someone else”

Or “you’re not good enough for me”

Or “he might be too crazy for me”

Etc...

Many reasons why bytches flake, disappear, act funny, etc. just act like you don’t give a fukk and keep moving on to the next, half these hoes are just as worse/crazy/fukked/broke as the next person they just don’t think so compared to you.

It’s cool.... “p*ssy come and it go/it’s been like this before I got here/ p*ssy not gon wait for no nikka but it’s gon stop here...” - Juvie

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
The irony.

You know most women don’t take responsibility for their actions. They either blame someone else (usually a man) or they play victim and act like you’re attacking them. It’s a child like mentality, but women get way with it because simps (who put p*ssy on a pedestal) enable them. Also their parents instilled too much of a princess mentality and not enough discipline.

It's like you have the American male down to a T:manny:. lol

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
It's a million reasons why you got ghosted. The best move always is to keep it moving and if she come back, so be it. If she comes back after a long ass time that little slut is gonna have to make it up to you tho :steviej:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah

That or a text days later basically the same thing. When a woman is into you your phone won’t stop buzzing. Still have women I met in Nigeria messaging me every day it’s 2018 everyone looks at their phone hundreds of times a day
Yup! So when I know I'm about to be ghosted I don't even bother believing that lie--"sorry I'm just seeing your texts :troll:"

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes. Now i really wouldn't give a fukk cause i figure worst case scenario even if something happened to her, what the fukk could i do about it?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
back when i was younger...all kinds of thoughts would be running thru my mind asking why?

now? i'm hella indifferent about it and can pinpoint when a girl is switching up and therefore cut contact before i cross that thirst line.

the funny part is when they try to reinitiate contact....:camby:

Summers here and now they all poppin out the woodwork :francis:

Guess their winter squeeze decided they are in the streets this summer :troll:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Yeah when I was younger I used to wonder why but now I don’t even sweat it nor care it is what is what is.