Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Just simplify it:

You coming over to get folded again?
damn i said i was trying to slide over again once it gets warmer but i suggested that we hit a cheap spot outside like a dikkhead smfh

she has her own shared crib so im trying to see if i can end up in there after by finding a food place nearby it.

if it doesn’t convert when i go for the kill then im permanently blocking her after

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Happened to my step son today. He asked to borrow the car to meet up with a girl from school he'd been texting. They made the plan last week, but she hadn't returned any of his texts since. I saw the signs and I told him nothing good would come from it, but my wife said let him go...

Kid waited in the parking lot of Portillos for over an hour hoping this girl would arrive. Wife ended up calling him and asked him to bring home some cheese fries and a Maxwell Polish...

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
she’s useless. dip on me again and you getting blocked bytch

she responded since but all her replies are very dry im steady doing most of the legwork for this stupid hoe

She came back after disrespecting you and yet you still doin the legwork? :gucci:

Nikka, where is your self-respect? :what:

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this thread 13 pages? Lol

If she is not returning your texts or calls, move on to the next one. Don't be a weirdo.

When she circles back to you after the guy she really wants smutted her out, then either avoid her or get your nut off and dip.

shyt is not rocket science.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I always assume people are busy with life (work, school, family, friends) so forgetting to text back is natural. But if you’re talking to a chick you’re trying to fukk, just know she’s talking to multiple dudes. Just like you’re prob talking to multiple chicks right. She prob doesn’t fukk with you. Or you’re not saying what she wants to hear.

Lot of dudes are socially retarded. If you know you’re attractive and got your shyt together, your best shot at standing out is wanting to do shyt. Most dudes gonna “wyd” chicks to death with no plan. Make a plan and see how she reacts.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Happened to my step son today. He asked to borrow the car to meet up with a girl from school he'd been texting. They made the plan last week, but she hadn't returned any of his texts since. I saw the signs and I told him nothing good would come from it, but my wife said let him go...

Kid waited in the parking lot of Portillos for over an hour hoping this girl would arrive. Wife ended up calling him and asked him to bring home some cheese fries and a Maxwell Polish...

Darn....

How did your step son take it? Do you try to talk to him & put him up on game? I suspect that you do, but maybe your wife interferes and tell you to let her son do his thing.

At the end of the day, we all go through it. It's a part if growing up..

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it has happened to me quite a few times..

But, regardless of the reason, it isn't polite to not respond to someone, especially if said person hasn't done anything bad to a person..

I get it, if it does happen to you, then charge it to the game and keep it moving...

I see it as that person missed out on a good thing and in my case my experience in this lead me to meet someone special who kept it solid from day one!