Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
if they come back around a couple months later and hit you with the “hey big head” bs, how would y’all respond

edit:
dated her right before my family trip in dec. texted her a month later that im back home and got no reply until just yesterday that she didn’t see my messages

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
if they come back around a couple months later and hit you with the “hey big head” bs, how would y’all respond

edit:
dated her right before my family trip in dec. texted her a month later that im back home and got no reply until just yesterday that she didn’t see my messages
Why would you turn down sleeping with her again just because she ghosted for a while :lupe:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Why would you turn down sleeping with her again just because she ghosted for a while :lupe:
big facts that was my initial mentality. but after thinking on it enough, the only thing making me question going back is the fact that these cat and mouse games from women can get extremely annoying and disrespectful

being taken for granted really gets under my skin now after trying to overlook it for so long.

i assume there’s always some nikka in the picture that wasn’t getting lukewarm responses who she viewed as better than me and he probably dogged her ass

then they come back and insult your intelligence by giving some weak canned excuse/lie

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
big facts that was my initial mentality. but after thinking on it enough, the only thing making me question going back is the fact that these cat and mouse games from women can get extremely annoying and disrespectful

being taken for granted really gets under my skin now after trying to overlook it for so long.

i assume there’s always some nikka in the picture that wasn’t getting lukewarm responses who she viewed as better than me and he probably dogged her ass

then they come back and insult your intelligence by giving some weak canned excuse/lie
You are overthinking casual sex breh

lib123

All Star
Daps

You are overthinking casual sex breh
you right breh, ima text her and see how i can go about this im trying to go straight to her crib with it

Do what you feel but don’t ignore your gut and intuition. Don’t accept what you feel as disrespect just to get some box. Your self esteem and spirit are more important and you’ll ultimately attract more women and positive life outcomes in general by not tolerating disrespect.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit:
tenor-1.gif

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

edit:
dated her right before my family trip in dec. texted her a month later that im back home and got no reply until just yesterday that she didn’t see my messages​

:yeshrug:
9.5/10 times I don't.
Just up and ghosting folk is some immature shyt and while you don't owe anybody anything and can cut off all communication, keep gone when you go.​

africngiant

All Star
Daps

:yeshrug:
9.5/10 times I don't.
Just up and ghosting folk is some immature shyt and while you don't owe anybody anything and can cut off all communication, keep gone when you go.​
i responded so if she doesn’t do the same back then ima just hard block her. i assume that’s probably what she’s gonna do anyway because women

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

edit:

She would get ignored. Especially with that response. :hhh: She didn’t see your msg few months back but all of a sudden saw it when she msg’ed you?:mjlol::camby:

Look at it like she lost privilege to your dikk not the other way around.

It might’ve even be a ploy to see if you’re still around and once she sees that you are, she’ll dip.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
She would get ignored. Especially with that response. :hhh: She didn’t see your msg few months back but all of a sudden saw it when she msg’ed you?:mjlol::camby:

Look at it like she lost privilege to your dikk not the other way around.

It might’ve even be a ploy to see if you’re still around and once she sees that you are, she’ll dip.
she’s useless. dip on me again and you getting blocked bytch

she responded since but all her replies are very dry im steady doing most of the legwork for this stupid hoe