Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
At 27 I can honestly say I’m desensitized to it. first happened to me when I was 15. shyt hurt my young ass then. Now I’m happy alone and I’m thriving so it’s fine.
I worked with the one chick. She was always full of it so I blocked her through contacts. This chick hit me up on what’sapp. I then blocked her on what’spp. She texts me from a different number and asked why I blocked her. I told her she was full of shyt and I’m not even remotely interested in playing with her. She begged to meet me on a Saturday evening. In March. It’s December!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The wild shyt is when they ghost you and see you out later. I’ve had several girls get pissed at me for not speaking to them at a party after they ghosted me. “Oh you can’t talk to nobody now.” I even had one text me after I didn’t talk to her and ask why I didn’t speak. I sent her a screenshot of our last conversation, which was a bunch of short replies and her no longer responding. I told her she was a smart girl and could figure it out.

Women are so entitled

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I've ghosted guys I've never slept with. Same has happened to me. It was for one of the reasons I listed already.

One guy last year only wanted sex. Our conversations would always turn sexual. I was trying to get to know him and he would start talking about sex. It was irritating.

Another guy, same year, was PERFECT but I knew I wasnt over the guy I had just broken up with. It was only fair that I let him go.

Then why not let the second guy know instead of ghosting him.

Last edited: