Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
What makes you think I didn't? Most men are not really open to criticism. He excused it away like most men do. lol

The irony.

You know most women don’t take responsibility for their actions. They either blame someone else (usually a man) or they play victim and act like you’re attacking them. It’s a child like mentality, but women get way with it because simps (who put p*ssy on a pedestal) enable them. Also their parents instilled too much of a princess mentality and not enough discipline.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What makes you think I didn't? Most men are not really open to criticism. He excused it away like most men do. lol
The irony.

You know most women don’t take responsibility for their actions. They either blame someone else (usually a man) or they play victim and act like you’re attacking them. It’s a child like mentality, but women get way with it because simps (who put p*ssy on a pedestal) enable them. Also their parents instilled too much of a princess mentality and not enough discipline.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The wild shyt is when they ghost you and see you out later. I’ve had several girls get pissed at me for not speaking to them at a party after they ghosted me. “Oh you can’t talk to nobody now.” I even had one text me after I didn’t talk to her and ask why I didn’t speak. I sent her a screenshot of our last conversation, which was a bunch of short replies and her no longer responding. I told her she was a smart girl and could figure it out.

Bruh! One girl asked me “why didn’t you call me” after she ghosted me. bytch what the hell. Women hate being accountable for anything they do. Half the other women that ghost me I found mugshots of them. Lol

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

This exactly what we talking about in here.

Of course he will think it's for no reason if you don't communicate it with them. Especially on their side if they thought it was all good
I get it though it's easier to just ghost than actually explain the reason. Not something I would do but I get it.

Women expect us men to read their minds.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I time stamped what you should do