Brehs, ever have a female stop returning texts/calls for no reason?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I had a chick text me while I was in bed saying crazy shyt she caught me cheating and told me, "don't ask me how I know".

Like I can't make this up. It's 4am and you texting me crazy women shyt. :francis:

Raizan

Pro
Daps
Darn....

How did your step son take it? Do you try to talk to him & put him up on game? I suspect that you do, but maybe your wife interferes and tell you to let her son do his thing.

At the end of the day, we all go through it. It's a part if growing up..
He was pissed. But at least now he knows. Gotta let that lesson burn in deep. Kinda thing happened to me when I was his age until my older cousin sat me down and explained the rules.

Raizan

Pro
Daps
I wouldn't have let my son go out like that :deadrose:

No you ain't going to meet up with no girl who ain't texted you in a week. And don't ask me nothing crazy like that again!
My wife is harder on him than I am. She told him that he'd be a fool to go, but he didn't listen to either of us. He was mad when he got back, but tried to play it off. You could tell dude was crushed inside.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was pissed. But at least now he knows. Gotta let that lesson burn in deep. Kinda thing happened to me when I was his age until my older cousin sat me down and explained the rules.

Yeah man, you are right! We all gotta deal with the ups & downs! That's how we learn and grow! Salute! 😎👍🏿

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
if they come back around a couple months later and hit you with the “hey big head” bs, how would y’all respond

edit:
dated her right before my family trip in dec. texted her a month later that im back home and got no reply until just yesterday that she didn’t see my messages
Cut off.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Told my homie who this was happening to yesterday. I felt kinda guilt cause it was my girlfriend's roommate I tried to hook them up cause they met at my BBQ last year. They went out on a date and She was on some flake shyt and responded to him yesterday cause my girlfriend confronted her about it. I told him cut her off.