Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I don’t know if its the same thing, but I do have a feeder fetish. Ideally, I’d be able to feed a nude, obese woman and watch as her body expanded. Something about the way obese women eat. The “moonch” movement of their mouths. Its very…erotic? I’m not sure why I feel this way. I like the creases of the folds. Even the word “folds” is an exciting word to say and hear. Watching the crumbs fall onto the generous landscape of their jiggling body structures. Obese women just seem so at peace with themselves. Theres this quiet confidence. I’d love to rub an obese woman’s nude body with fancy oils. I wouldn’t share this information publicly because the feeder community is kind of like Fight Club. The first rule is nobody talks about it. Theres a lot of misinformation out there. You have to be careful about who you talk to about your feeder fetish fantasies. This is not mainstream stuff. I love their back creases the most.

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
I don’t know if its the same thing, but I do have a feeder fetish. Ideally, I’d be able to feed a nude, obese woman and watch as her body expanded. Something about the way obese women eat. The “moonch” movement of their mouths. Its very…erotic? I’m not sure why I feel this way. I like the creases of the folds. Even the word “folds” is an exciting word to say and hear. Watching the crumbs fall onto the generous landscape of their jiggling body structures. Obese women just seem so at peace with themselves. Theres this quiet confidence. I’d love to rub an obese woman’s nude body with fancy oils. I wouldn’t share this information publicly because the feeder community is kind of like Fight Club. The first rule is nobody talks about it. Theres a lot of misinformation out there. You have to be careful about who you talk to about your feeder fetish fantasies. This is not mainstream stuff. I love their back creases the most.
:blessed:
Raising em hoes like pigs on a farm

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
Because ninjas are less picky when it comes to sex and are willling to fukk BBWs, but they aren’t willing to commit to them. Same with the butter faced hoes. You’ll hit, but you’re not making them your girl.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

:blessed:
Raising em hoes like pigs on a farm
HA*